Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MDaniel45

Thread: Final season - players unsigned contract

Rookie

Question Final season - players unsigned contract

Hello guys. As you know, today will end the season. I have a batch of 22 players, and besides they still have 3 players who have unsigned contract. For all 3 players I have 5 or 6 days respectively the opposing sign. I fail to see the players that try to replace them in the final of the championship, although they have quality all over 90%. My question is the following: If you do not sign contracts with those three players, tomorrow you will start the new season will lose the opportunity to sign contracts with these players (provided you have places available in lot)?

I'm sorry for my english.
    khris likes this.

As far as I remember- unsigned contract, means that you lost them when season start.

If is 1 year of contract now, season will start and the players in this case will have the same situation as these 3 players, without contract or -contract pending to sign- and you will have 7 days to sign them.

Rookie
    my mistake: nothing to see here
    Last edited by dragonjm; 08-19-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Rookie
    So I will not lose players automatically start of the season if we did not contract with them? In the case of the 5 or 6 days we have available to sign.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MDaniel45 View Post
    So I will not lose players automatically start of the season if we did not contract with them? In the case of the 5 or 6 days we have available to sign.
    Better just sell the 3 worst players in your squad and sign with the others, ignore my previous comment, i didn't get you question at first.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post
    Better just sell the 3 worst players in your squad and sign with the others, ignore my previous comment, i didn't get you question at first.
    I trying to sell players with the lowest price possible, but fail.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MDaniel45 View Post
    I trying to sell players with the lowest price possible, but fail.
    Keep trying, if they are old and almost worthless, sell them to the agent.

Rookie
    They have 25 yaers. All. Quality over 90%.

Addicted
    no... the contact day sign remain.... so if today, your contract say 5 days to sign..... tomorrow (the new season) you will have 4 days..... they won't gone if you still have "days" to sign.... unless... that is 1 day left.... and tomorrow, surely no matter that is new season or it is day 29 or whatever, they will gone for 100% ~

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    no... the contact day sign remain.... so if today, your contract say 5 days to sign..... tomorrow (the new season) you will have 4 days..... they won't gone if you still have "days" to sign.... unless... that is 1 day left.... and tomorrow, surely no matter that is new season or it is day 29 or whatever, they will gone for 100% ~
    Are you sure?