Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Al Svanberg

Thread: just started playing

just started playing

I just started playing , im wondering how much should the players wages be in level 1 , i got a 19 yo player from the scout and his wage is 30 k per season , worth 2 mil .....should i keep him or sell him and get cheaper players , basically someone to tell me how to manage the budget.
    do i need 5 star players in level 1? I have a lot of high paid players and im keeping the 1 st place .I started with 10 mil budget and spend 6 mil on players , is that ok and whats the best to do for the long run ,
    im hooked now on this game .....pls respond ....thnx

Quote Originally Posted by united1967 View Post
    I just started playing , im wondering how much should the players wages be in level 1 , i got a 19 yo player from the scout and his wage is 30 k per season , worth 2 mil .....should i keep him or sell him and get cheaper players , basically someone to tell me how to manage the budget.
    do i need 5 star players in level 1? I have a lot of high paid players and im keeping the 1 st place .I started with 10 mil budget and spend 6 mil on players , is that ok and whats the best to do for the long run ,
    Don't sell ur scout. Build facilities first. Make sure you have good tactics. Check this forum post or surf the internet. Make sure you always win.

Sorry, my bad English.

And check tickets price. Must be balance with the attendance

Sorry, my bad English.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    here is the table with the max value and wages for levels
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ainers-18.html

you can also read some good guides here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html

and here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...click-see.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by united1967 View Post
    Hi! I know the feeling, started playing about two months ago and spent quite many hours of my summer vacation playing this game and I am loving it too (we are what over 100 million who have fallen in love with this game)!

I created a guide for new players that touch upon these issues, you can find it at:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...s-players.html

In short, you need money. The best way to get it is to find so called fast-trainers, aka "Norgens" (players generated by the game to infuse new players to the game), that preferably are 18 y/o (not more than 19). These kids usually become available early morning European time, and if you are in Calgary I believe they should become available late in the evening for you (being a hockeyfan too my recollection is that the Flames games ends just about when I wake up early ). The key is to spot the kids that you can train fast, and the way to do this is simply to look at the ratio between their VALUE and SALARY/ABILITY. Salary is tied to ability. A player with a high value and low ability (salary), has a lot of potential. When you get a hold of these kids, you can "farm" rest packs (watching videos to get them for free) and train them. When you do this, their value will increase very rapidly and the net worth of your team will sky rocket. You can sell one of them off, get a couple of new kids, and exponentially grow the value and ability of your team.

But to answer your question, you need working capital to get the kids. Can you sell of enough of the players you started with to get the kids, then you should keep the scout players because he will probably do wonders for you. If not, you can consider selling him. But it is important to pretty early get 4-5 younger players that you can train hard so that they increase in value really fast. I would target 1 young kid (5 stars) around 2+m and then 4-5 around 900k (3 stars) and up to 2m at 4 stars.

If you have more questions and if you want me to look into your team more in detail, please don't hesitate to post in my guide thread. I have plenty of time right now and would love to help.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 08-14-2016 at 10:44 AM.
    LeManiaque likes this.