Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Condition Refresh Time Gone Cuckoo!!

Rookie

Condition Refresh Time Gone Cuckoo!!

Hi guys, my condition refresh time has gone mad in the last 12 hours or so.

Before today my refresh times were - 3:20, 6:20, 9:20, and 12:20.

This morning when i got up, somehow i noticed my players lacking of 6% and my refresh time has now moved to 8:56am. I suspect they have skipped one session.

And now in the afternoon, conditions should have been refreshed at 2:56pm, but instead shifted to 4:23pm. I've lost another 1.5 hours.

What's going on? Because of this, my calculation of player condition reduced by 6% when i enter each match!!!

Anyone else facing this issue so frequently in a day???

Quote Originally Posted by naimcyk View Post
    Hi guys, my condition refresh time has gone mad in the last 12 hours or so.

Before today my refresh times were - 3:20, 6:20, 9:20, and 12:20.

This morning when i got up, somehow i noticed my players lacking of 6% and my refresh time has now moved to 8:56am. I suspect they have skipped one session.

And now in the afternoon, conditions should have been refreshed at 2:56pm, but instead shifted to 4:23pm. I've lost another 1.5 hours.

What's going on? Because of this, my calculation of player condition reduced by 6% when i enter each match!!!

Anyone else facing this issue so frequently in a day???
    Mine it's attendance. Not sure but the price is good. 0% possession.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    Mine it's attendance. Not sure but the price is good. 0% possession.
    I have noticed -- but not carefully looked into it -- that my attendance seem off on days of association games. Once I had 3 home games in one day, and zero attendance for the last game IIRC. Could this be related? Ie that attendance drops during FA dates due to too many home games?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    I have noticed -- but not carefully looked into it -- that my attendance seem off on days of association games. Once I had 3 home games in one day, and zero attendance for the last game IIRC. Could this be related? Ie that attendance drops during FA dates due to too many home games?
    No video advertisement, now this. Something's wrong. Only we that noticed this?
    Last edited by azwanonly; 08-08-2016 at 12:13 PM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey everyone,

Thank you Naimcyk for specifying how the condition-refresh hours looked exactly, according to your calculations.

So the issues are as follows:
    -There seems to be a "skip" in the condition-refresh timer
    -Some home matches seem to lack fan attendance

Are you guys observing these happenings ONLY in the days when F.A. matches are scheduled?

@Naimcyk - Can you PM me the User ID of your account? You can find the ID in Settings > Accounts.
    I want to take notes on the condition timer as I will be reporting of this issue to the developers.

Also, PM me if this happens again at any time this week, but ofc. reply to this thread as well.

Rookie
    Hi Jeeves - i've PM you.

The timing changed again this morning. It is now 11:02, 2:02, 5:02, 8:02. That makes it 3 changes in 3 days.

Rookie
    Why aren't this condition rises (6%) fixed, example 3:00pm, 6:00pm, 9:00pm, ... would be a lot easier to calculate how much % can i spend on training before next game.

My times always change when there is an update or a new season.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post
    Why aren't this condition rises (6%) fixed, example 3:00pm, 6:00pm, 9:00pm, ... would be a lot easier to calculate how much % can i spend on training before next game.

My times always change when there is an update or a new season.
    You play with what platform?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    You play with what platform?
    90% of the time with Ipad. Some times with Android and PC.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post
    90% of the time with Ipad. Some times with Android and PC.
    Already update top eleven?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast