Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Won 3-0 without a match????

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    happened to me too, I'm currently 1st in my league the 2nd place beat the guy 10-0. I might lose the league eventually because of goal difference of this game.
    I think Nordeus should change the rules not by goal difference.. change it to meeting record.. l
    Maor23 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    I think Nordeus should change the rules not by goal difference.. change it to meeting record.. l
    A bit like how they have it in Spain?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    A bit like how they have it in Spain?
    Kind of that. Most Europe league not using the goal difference now.. To keep the fairplay...

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    You won't get skill points because the players didnt play a game
    Paying a win bonus for a game the players didn't play in is questionable though

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thats what I said, they can't do anything because he can fix his team in the last minutes.
    Correct, i rushed to write without seeing your post
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

In last match I won 3-0 withouth a match... wth!!
    Because my opponent can play 11 player.. and there is no anouncement before...
    I feel that rules was suck!!
    1st. I didnt get skill point for my player...
    2nd. I didnt get a ticket ticket money...
    3rd. I can lose a potition in a league just because the agregate goal..
    4th. I have to pay the win bonus..
    5th. I wasting my time to wait the match... and there is no anouncement before...

NORDEUS.. Can you fix this...
    like in real life
    your players are fresh .. so train them instead to get the points ...same thing
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

exactly, then you can actually tell who's the better team between the two.

Dreamer
    This is a new one.

Somebody complaining because they WON a match.

Every match I go into, I fear that it may be one of those freak results where I get beaten despite being the stronger team. So you had to pay a win bonus, you would have to pay that if you won anyway. As for the goal difference, the same thing may happen to the guy you are neck and neck with.

They are the rules, they are the same for all of us.

Imagine if you had lost the game against a hugely inferior team, how much would you be complaining then?

You got 3 points. You got +3 on your goal difference. You had no injuries. My word you had it tough! (sarcasm alert)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    This is a new one.

Somebody complaining because they WON a match.

Every match I go into, I fear that it may be one of those freak results where I get beaten despite being the stronger team. So you had to pay a win bonus, you would have to pay that if you won anyway. As for the goal difference, the same thing may happen to the guy you are neck and neck with.

They are the rules, they are the same for all of us.

Imagine if you had lost the game against a hugely inferior team, how much would you be complaining then?

You got 3 points. You got +3 on your goal difference. You had no injuries. My word you had it tough! (sarcasm alert)
    recently my team lost with the huge quality team.. And I didn't complain at all. Because I play the match.. how bout if the 1st position won 3-0 without a match.. amd runner up won 4-0 against the same team. But he play the match. And the position was overtaking just by a one goal? In last match....

Hmm I thought the rules have always been if a team forfeits, they lose 3 nil. I have been playing football for 20+ years and that has always been the rule.
    Over my time in playing, the rule has been taken advantage of from time to time. But at the end of the day its just a game. You can be mighty pinged off if your on the receiving end of it, but 1 day you might be on the other side especially with the amount of injuries you can seem to accumulate in this game.
    But I do believe the only thing that needs to be changed is the win bonus being payed out for a game that wasn't played. But also in saying that, if this was an away game, you wouldn't of been receiving any ticket income anyhow if you had played.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123