Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cup draw system - open letter to Nordeus

Apprentice
    As I mentioned in my other topic about being stuck with the same teams four seasons in a row, my suspicion was partially confirmed, in that I think there are too few teams up in the 200-rating range. It takes over 3 years of continuous playing to get there, and it is highly believable that very few managers remain after such a long time. It's a bracket-creation problem with too few teams, which cause some lower teams to be put in brackets against much-higher level teams.

You guys gotta figure it out.

And again, Jeeves, it would be great if you can get a bar chart that shows the number of active managers at each level. That would shed a lot of light into the cause of the problem.

Seriously, if I am going to be stuck with the same six managers and seven computers in the league, as well as facing teams from 5-6 levels above me in the Cup, with teams from two levels above me in the Champions League, and without a single five-star player in the transfer market, forever and ever, I'll seriously consider quitting the game. With every week passes by, it seems more and more like I've reached the endgame. An equilibrium, if you will, such that there is nothing more to accomplish.
    seanmeg likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Pathetic system!!!!!!!!! Cup draw system - open letter to Nordeus-pathetic.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    pathetic system!!!!!!!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pathetic.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	71068
    wow!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, it's the 1st vs the 2nd of the top teams in your server ?
    LOL
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pathetic system!!!!!!!!! Click image for larger version. 

Same level? Or... how many levels above?

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

RageRocker
    Pathetic system!!!!!!!!! Click image for larger version. 

I feel like I can no longer complain

I am season 52 , he is playing season 70. He is one of many managers who just manipulate the system and is playing at level 50. I appreciate that i am at level 48 but even being one of the top teams at my level my strongest playing % is 105% the other fifteen teams left in my ch/lgue comp are rated 194%,189.8%,189.5%, 185.9%,185.5%, 185.4%,184%,183%, the other seven rated between 145.5%- 183% and then me as said 105%. I genuinely have no chance of getting further than the last sixteen. The cup competitions are even more biased and stronger,hence this thread.

Apprentice
    I am season 52 , he is playing season 70. He is one of many managers who just manipulate the system and is playing at level 50. I appreciate that i am at level 48 but even being one of the top teams at my level my strongest playing % is 105% the other fifteen teams left in my ch/lgue comp are rated 194%,189.8%,189.5%, 185.9%,185.5%, 185.4%,184%,183%, the other seven rated between 145.5%- 183% and then me as said 105%. I genuinely have no chance of getting further than the last sixteen. The cup competitions are even more biased and stronger,hence this thread.
    He might not be manipulating the system.

There are very very few teams up at your level, because all of you would have played for at least four years, and suffice to say that very very few people would stick with the same game for this long.

Think about how one would populate a tournament bracket. They would fill it with teams from the top level, maybe a couple from level 50, and then three more from 49, and so on, and eventually it got to your level. Fill it with a few computer-generated teams, and you have your imbalanced 128-team tournament.

The same thing is happening down here. We have a Cup tournament for levels 38-45. The lower the level, the more teams there are, which is normal.

In other words, it's an endgame problem. A lot of online games pay a lot of attention to the long-time, advanced players by making sure the endgame is still fun. Nordeus, on the other hand, has absolutely no answer to their oldest, most loyal managers.
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123