Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ridiculous Champions League Draw

But isn't this a programming issue? not a support issue?
    madflo19 likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Next fixture is starting in about 50 mins. I am starting with 6 defenders on the pitch (one as DMC) all with back arrows, hard tackling and hard defending. Hopefully with this i can keep the score to single digits. A 0-9 loss would be a big achievement for my unfortunate players.

Okay so now the match has been won and lost with no surprises recorded. I had my team set up with 5 DF, 1 DMC , 3 MC and 1 ST. All my players are 6 Stars for my Level. I had all my players with back arrows except my Central CM and ST. All players fully trained to 10% bonus, Energy 100% and Morale almost 100%: Finally I used the Defense Bonus all through the game with Hard Tackling and Hard Defending.

Bear in mind I won the league and Champions league at my level last season so my guys are no chumps!

This was the result.

Ridiculous Champions League Draw-img_1735.jpg

Ridiculous Champions League Draw-img_1704.jpg
    Last edited by MightyBS; 08-25-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12