Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Injury season

Injury season

This season started with injury
    2 days 4 match 4 injury
    60 medc pack gone
    All my players fitness over 100, I always match start with 100% moral n condition; last match (4th one) my dmc got injured at 89 min, whereas 15% conditions bonus was on. Anyone facing same problem?

4 injuries & you used 60 red packs to cure them …So each player took 15 (max) each ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Usually the first day of the season we 're doing a lo of training to our players.
    Now with the new training system, there aren't injuries during training but I believe this affects the "hidden" condition of the players in our games.
    As Mourinho saying, to press your players too much
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    It mostly happens to me at the start of the season. This season I've had 2 injuries in 6 matches. Has been worse in the past.

After a couple of days the amount of injuries decreases.

make sure you're not hard tackling when you don't need too. for instance, i almost never hard tackle against teams that are weaker than me. If the assistant manager suggests that I tackle hard I might switch at that point, but I usually start the match in normal. Also, make sure those morals are high or you will get more injuries. the harder you play the harder you pay.

I typically only use hard tackling against higher quality teams to start the match. If I take a decisive lead I'll switch to normal tackling to avoid injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    4 injuries & you used 60 red packs to cure them …So each player took 15 (max) each ?
    Cure period were 6 to 12 days, so max use of red for each 15

@ son of pitches
    I always do normal
    Some reason my players aggression points very high, last season almost every match players got yellow card. Yesterday my PM (mc) got yellow at start of the match then at the end of the match (4/5 min left) got second yellow (red/out). My team played very important league match today without my PM. Due to those card I always use normal tackle & zonal marking.

@ nikolgiorgos
    I know what you mean but my main team only do 4 training season to bring back my 10% bonus and main team players condition recover by normal time rest, some time use green but not always.

I don't do power train too, I save my green and use those when I have 2 or 3 games a day. Last season i played 2 matchs every day and some days 3 matchs. This season already playing 2 match/day, which costing me 11 green/day. As we can't farm more so I don't train hard, I do hard training only my 5 subs but still not use green to recover those subs condition.

Less farming, less green; this is one of the reason this season I leave my association, can't handle more than 3 matchs a day without more greens.
    Last edited by ibangali; 08-25-2016 at 12:11 AM.

Rookie
    Last season i had his. Condition means nothing. If u train ur players hard (lose 40%)condition and even if its 100 by the start of the match the probability of an injury is increased secretly. Its stupid.

Sent from my FEVER using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Same thing happened to me. Got 4 injuries in 4 matches. 1 ST, 1 ML/AML, 1 DMC, 1 DC. Spend 59 packs on them. Apparently either they don't want us to train the players or they want us to spend money on tokens.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    this is one of the reason this season I leave my association, can't handle more than 3 matchs a day without more greens.
    Association doesn't decrease condition, doesn't hang on your record, but does give boosters for substitutions, fair play, and association
    placement every weekend. Why leave? Join a different one if you worry you'll hurt your group.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Usually the first day of the season we 're doing a lo of training to our players.
    Now with the new training system, there aren't injuries during training but I believe this affects the "hidden" condition of the players in our games.
    As Mourinho saying, to press your players too much
    well.... i didn't even do training.... and my first CUP opposite... he kept hurt my DMC.... 2 matches.... he hurt me 2 DMC (different one) ... he like a DMC killer ~
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast