• 2 Post By Al Svanberg
  • 1 Post By Perry Sih
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 3 Post By HairDryer

Thread: I am New and need some answers

I am New and need some answers

Hi Guys,

So, i am new to Top Eleven, to start, i have been reading topics here and understand few things but just want to confirm if i understand it right.

I have a 6* team (11 players) (i had some spare bucks and yes i bought those stupid scout players, but dint intend to spend anymore now, i am done with tokens !!)

- I understand that all my players will loose a star at the start of next season, they will be as strong as they are rite now, but i will be a small fish in a big pond.

-All my players are at a age of 22-23, is it good ? bad ? coz i have a AMC 6* (118%) i have been training him with 6 sessions in a single training and that stupid guy is not increasing his stats at all, why ??? i have done it 3 times now.

- how to find those 5*, 6* (19) age players ?, i only have got 1 which i think the game offered me (choose 3 out of 1) that too with tokens, so i cant have another.

-till what age the players will keep increasing their skills ? what is the ideal time to sell off a player (25-26 age level) ?

- Is there any particular way to have the training organised ? i have 5 slots open and i make sure that total condition does not go above 15 %, (with a mix of hard and easy training) is it correct ? coz i dont see any improvements in my players.

Thanks a lot for your answers and wish you all the best.
    Last edited by k3tone; 08-29-2016 at 06:40 AM.

Dreamer
    I cover these issues in my guide for beginners:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...s-players.html

If you take your time to read it, please also provide me some feedback. Was it readable, did it make any sense, did it help you? And so forth.

If its something you don't understand, don't hesitate to ask here or in that thread or in a PM/Facebook or whatever and I will see if I can help you. Good luck!
    Bunzo and HairDryer like this.

Apprentice
    Read his guide first and then we'll answer any further questions.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Thank you so much both of you.

The guide is just perfect, as i said i have gone through some threads and i did go through your guide, but this time i spent a lot more time on it.

However i have one question :

In my Home games, i am getting 800 people and my capacity is 11k, i have set the ticket at 1 $, i am level 1 manager
    Stadium is L3, Stands Maxed out, Pitch L1, Scoreboard L1, Lights L2, Utilities L3, Youth L1, Training L2, MEdical L1, Parking L2

Now why is nobody coming to watch my games, i have a 100 % win rate in my last 7 matches ??

Please help me understand this.

To answer two of your points
    11k stadium for a level 1…that must have cost you in tokens ? it´s too big for your level
    secondly you will be very hard pushed to train the 22-23 year old six star scouts you bought… again a waste of tokens
    Gert Funck likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I gathered some useful threads here, in
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...click-see.html
    Till you read them, don't buy and spend your token
    lol
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I gathered some useful threads here, in
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...click-see.html
    Till you read them, don't buy and spend your token
    lol
    Got it, so max attendance capacity is 800 for a level 1 manager ... which i get.
    Well ya, i was being stupid, but not planning to buy any more tokens now... so i will play slow.

Thanks a lot for all this

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well ya, i was being stupid, but not planning to buy any more tokens now... so i will play slow.
    no, it's not stupid to buy token (I 've bought too - lol).
    It's stupid to buy and start spending them without getting deeper in the game.
    Like building faster some facilities or get into bidding wars for useless players.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

k3tone your future is bright in te11 becoz u choose to come to this forum and learn. there so many good ppl here always willing to help.
    Not like some who come vent their frustration even before reading the guide and learn the game.
    wish you luck .
    Bunzo, LeManiaque and madflo19 like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by k3tone View Post
    Got it, so max attendance capacity is 800 for a level 1 manager ... which i get.

Thanks a lot for all this
    Don't worry, I did the exact same thing with my arena when I started playing.

Your scout players will help you tremendously for a long time, it will not be these players that make out the core of your team 5 seasons from now. But, you can sell them off along the way and afford all the young fast trainers you can find by doing so. That head start for you will be very valuable for a long time!