Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cheater

RageRocker

Thumbs up Cheater

How do I report a cheater
    In the cup I had this Chinese guy a day before the match he was 70% and I was 105% the next morning I log in and suddenly right before the match hes 106% now don't tell me that he paid a **** load of money overnight this guy just got a completely new team (11players) under 8 hours needless to say I lost the match

Apprentice
    Oh yes he can do that... And without a "**** load of money". With five euros only...

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

What level are you & what level is he ?

Apprentice
    With rating over 100% probably he would be facing an opponent one level higher than him, so his opponent got his team better from 50% to 86. It can be done. You can easily make a three star team five stars with no much money. When I started my new team I got from 50%to 80% in about 40 minutes. I already had the experience though....

Bunzo likes this.

RageRocker
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    What level are you & what level is he ?
    Im a level 5 (no promotion)
    And hes a level 6
    Its a level 5 cup

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RageRocker View Post
    Im a level 5 (no promotion)
    And hes a level 6
    Its a level 5 cup
    He is LV 6 while you are LV 5....
    This explain everything already...(and since he is LV 6...there is no way a LV 5 cup.....at least it is LV 6 cup....
    Bunzo and cookizzz like this.

is not a cheater!

RageRocker
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    He is LV 6 while you are LV 5....
    This explain everything already...(and since he is LV 6...there is no way a LV 5 cup.....at least it is LV 6 cup....
    There are only 2 level 6 teams and one level 7 team in the entire cup I don't believe its a level 6 cup with this many level 5 teams

Hi,

the level of a Cup is the maximum level reached among all teams that are in that group. So if there's even only one team level 7,that Cup is classified as level 7.

Another matter is how high quality is for that Cup dispatchment,so if most teams are level 5,or 6....

It may also be possible that the highest quality could belong to a level 4 team....

Managers from certain countries usually spend a lot of money for tokens,but i suppose they have apps to get tokens in an easiest way.
    As far as i know, free token generators we can see,are only fake,as before generating,they ask you to introduce your mobile number to activate
    an offer (about 5 or 6 euro weekly fee),to prove you are not a robot,and who knows if those tokens are really assigned.....

Apprentice
    To conclude, the guy is not a cheater. He built his team probably with the game's money and token or at most he bought some 5 euro token. We should be just more logical and stop reporting anything we don't like because we lost some games. Nordeus's personnel has a lot of work to do improving this game. We should not occupy resourses that can make this game better just as bothering them with nonsense reports.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast