Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Perry Sih
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: the stupid schedule ....

Addicted

the stupid schedule ....

Look at this schedule.... what the.....
    I am not even talking about the FA matches which cause me 5 matches today (and both are after my regular matches)

but look at my regular matches.... why you have to put 3 matches in a day... while 28th...i have none regular match???
    and you tell me this schedule i DO NOT need to use green packs????

the stupid schedule ....-screenshot_2016-08-27-21-09-02.jpg

the stupid schedule ....-screenshot_2016-08-27-21-09-14.jpg

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Ahlony,

You gotta keep in mind that there are other Clubs on your server so the system has to keep all of you in mind when distributing the fixtures - so it's not entirely strange that 28th would be free of official-competition matches.

Still, I do get where your frustration is coming from. Even though such fixtures can happen on rare occasions it's still annoying for the player who will have to deal with this.

A more even distribution of matches is ideal of course.

I'll be reporting about this case. Thank you for providing us with screenshots as well!

Apprentice
    I don't know about your complain, Ahlony. That has happened to me multiple times, and I have no problems with it.

My home games usually begins at 10am my time, but there is always this one team whose home game is set at 7:30pm, about an hour after the game day begins.

Also, I had 5 games this past Saturday. 10:11am association road game, 10:35am league road game, 3:12pm association home game, 7:35pm Champion's league road game, and 10:05pm association road game.

An empty day happens to me when I lost out of both the Cup and the Champion's League, the day after I play that one specific team whose league game is always at 7:30pm. But I have no problems with that, because if I were still in the Cup or CL, my best players would have 12 hours to recover 24 fitness points, such that I could put my best lineup for both games. On most other days, I would have the league games at 10am and cup games at 1pm, which are pretty bad on my rest packs.

Anyways, play more exhibition games for red, blue and green packs. Also, have you ever used tokens to change the home game times in order to train the system?
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    I don't know about your complain, Ahlony. That has happened to me multiple times, and I have no problems with it.

My home games usually begins at 10am my time, but there is always this one team whose home game is set at 7:30pm, about an hour after the game day begins.

Also, I had 5 games this past Saturday. 10:11am association road game, 10:35am league road game, 3:12pm association home game, 7:35pm Champion's league road game, and 10:05pm association road game.

An empty day happens to me when I lost out of both the Cup and the Champion's League, the day after I play that one specific team whose league game is always at 7:30pm. But I have no problems with that, because if I were still in the Cup or CL, my best players would have 12 hours to recover 24 fitness points, such that I could put my best lineup for both games. On most other days, I would have the league games at 10am and cup games at 1pm, which are pretty bad on my rest packs.

Anyways, play more exhibition games for red, blue and green packs. Also, have you ever used tokens to change the home game times in order to train the system?
    don't you really read the words???

1. I am talking the regular matches... not the association game.... which your 5 game... 3 is association, while mine 5 games... 3 is regular... same??
    2. my empty day happens while i am still in CL! (again, do you see the blue color at the picture?)
    3. i am talking why they schedule 3 regular in a game while the following day has no match... (my 27th has 3 regular matches, while 28th has none, my 29th also has 3 regular matches while 30th has none) ~ i still has several days that has two league game in a day while the following day has none.... if that day fit a CL in...there will be 3 regular matches in a day again while the following days has none!
    4. don't tell me about the using tokens to change the home game, if talking about using token to fix... then this whole forum does not need to exist.... yea "do you even use token to fix all your problem?" easy?
    madflo19 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Ahlony,

You gotta keep in mind that there are other Clubs on your server so the system has to keep all of you in mind when distributing the fixtures - so it's not entirely strange that 28th would be free of official-competition matches.

Still, I do get where your frustration is coming from. Even though such fixtures can happen on rare occasions it's still annoying for the player who will have to deal with this.

A more even distribution of matches is ideal of course.

I'll be reporting about this case. Thank you for providing us with screenshots as well!
    that is NOT ONLY 28th....my 30th is also free of official-competition matches.... while my 27th & 29th has 3 official-competition matches

the stupid schedule ....-screenshot_2016-08-29-19-39-05.jpg

and this also keep happen later.... 9th & 11th has 2 matches.... while 10th and 12th has none~ if 9th & 11th fit a CL in.... this create the same thing!

the stupid schedule ....-screenshot_2016-08-29-19-37-40.jpg
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 08-30-2016 at 04:54 AM.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Apprentice
    Association matches aren't "regular"? Alright, perhaps Jeeves may want to say something about that.

Anyways, three years ago, I heard about this trick to "train" the system to schedule matches at your preferred time. I used tokens to change start times to several games that season, and then since then, for the past three years, I've had 90% of my home games scheduled at that time. Obviously the game has changed a lot since then, so I'm not sure if the trick still works.
    Season 71, Level 61

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    Association matches aren't "regular"? Alright, perhaps Jeeves may want to say something about that.
    ....really???Have you even read before reply??? Don't you even read that Jeeves already replied ""official-competition matches" (second post) ... Jeeves knows what regular matches means...and you said jeeves need to say something???.... Association is regular??....you lost any condition??? Do you even know that game when you play???

Please read before reply....thanks.....
    madflo19 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    don't you really read the words???
    Don't be an arrogant bully . Stop taking your frustration out on other forum users who try add to the discussion or help the community, that's not welcome.
    You're not the only one dealing with aggravating game circumstances, so please put in the effort to stay polite.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think a solution is to get friends from your region.
    If I remember, you're from America or Asia, so try to get some friends (same level) from those areas and be in the same league (with more convenient timing).
    Another (long term) solution from nordeus is to reorganize some servers and put there teams from near regions.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Don't be an arrogant bully . Stop taking your frustration out on other forum users who try add to the discussion or help the community, that's not welcome.
    You're not the only one dealing with aggravating game circumstances, so please put in the effort to stay polite.
    arrogant bully?? OK... well, if that one simple question is an "arrogant bully" and not polite~ so what about you whole thing on above?? that is polite???
    that is more aggressive and offensive !
    and "don't you really read the words????" my second post to him has "Please & thanks"... if Please & thanks are not even a "polite" word, than your thing is even worst (cause you don't even has anything better than thanks and please).... so you have the qualification to talk about "polite" ??? (or maybe you thing something like shut up, bull **** is very polite, if in that case, let me know)

also, if your reply is not base on what you read, what is the point you reply?? saying something randomly to the topic which is not related is very welcome?? (and seem like i am the one helping him to UNDERSTAND the game more than he is helping anything....cause he doesn't even know Association game DOES NOT lose condition......wow )

and do not only cutting one piece of the word without reading the whole thing.... if it is, i can say : you don't need to be here because "You're not the only one dealing with aggravating game circumstances"