Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Trainings/bonuses & players condition importance!!!

Rookie
    I wouldn't bother so much with this bonuses, even with them at 10% i do not see them having any benefit during games. I did a lot of tests and my opinion is that they are useless.

Useless things i found in the game:

- training bonuses
    - win reward
    - condition
    - morale
    - most of the special abilities
    - some of the skills ( for example GK punching and aerial reach )
    - the in-game assistant manager
    - player height, weight and leg preference
    - other things i cannot remember now because it is late
    Last edited by ingineru; 09-03-2016 at 12:22 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ingineru View Post
    I wouldn't bother so much with this bonuses, even with them at 10% i do not see them having any benefit during games. I did a lot of tests and my opinion is that they are useless.

- training bonuses
    - win reward
    - condition
    - morale
    I get what you mean.

But in Swedish there is a saying that I think is relevant in this context that goes "många bäckar små gör en stor å", it roughly translate to "Many small streams can join up to make a great river". I believe there is an old Scottish saying with an equivalent meaning that goes "many a little makes a mickle", I also remember reading a saying that roughly goes "'look after the pennies, and the pounds will look after themselves".

My point is just, I believe that you can make tests showing that nothing matters. But yet, I strongly believe that everything matters. Like take away 3 good players from your roster and replace them with 3 players with 1-2 fewer stars, and its possible that your team still will perform great. Still, ability matters. It definitely matters if you have a 6 or 5 star team. Right?

My advice in relation to the above is definitely to be a perfectionist, take care of everything that you can take care of and it -- will -- show in the end. Or what do you think?
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-03-2016 at 08:42 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    I get what you mean.

But in Swedish there is a saying that I think is relevant in this context that goes "många bäckar små gör en stor å", it roughly translate to "Many small streams can join up to make a great river". I believe there is an old Scottish saying with an equivalent meaning that goes "many a little makes a mickle", I also remember reading a saying that roughly goes "'look after the pennies, and the pounds will look after themselves".

My point is just, I believe that you can make tests showing that nothing matters. But yet, I strongly believe that everything matters. Like take away 3 good players from your roster and replace them with 3 players with 1-2 fewer stars, and its possible that your team still will perform great. Still, ability matters. It definitely matters if you have a 6 or 5 star team. Right?

My advice in relation to the above is definitely to be a perfectionist, take care of everything that you can take care of and it -- will -- show in the end. Or what do you think?
    I'm also a perfectionist and i take care of those things i say are not important

ingineru seriously if all those not important i would like to learn from you what is important? coz i dont wanna waste spending my time playing this game if all not important.
    teach me how should i play?
    Last edited by HairDryer; 09-03-2016 at 07:09 PM.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ingineru View Post

- training bonus
    - win reward
    - condition
    - morale

I´ve also done some research over the last year & you are talking mince
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    ingineru seriously if all those not important i would like to learn from you what is important? coz i dont wanna waste spending my time playing this game if all not important.
    teach me how should i should play?

He´s talking crap
    HairDryer and Alessio Fitch like this.

I "treble" that LOL
    Bunzo and HairDryer like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    teach me how should i play?
    I am failing to win the cup for the last 3 seasons so, unfortunatelly, i am not in position to teach you how to play...i am just saying what i observed in some games. There is no magic recipe for everybody...
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxy77 View Post
    I am lvl 40 as a manager,and my club is 32.....so i don't have free agents..
    those 3* old players we see in the market from time to time, from where they're coming ?
    Is it when a team has a player who is going to retired and we release him to have an extra position ?
    Are they created from the game ? like the nordgen ?
    Why in higher levels there aren't players like them ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12