Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Question about Fast Trainer..

Dreamer
    I have noticed a tendency that the player taking F-Ks scores more goals in general play too. If there is some kind of hidden form/confidence factor or whatever that could make sense, get some goals from FKs which adds confidence/form/whatever, which means more goals in general.

Have anyone else noticed this?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Also when I get a ST, I test him in one game and I give him AMR or AML position too.
    Then I give "shadow striker" which is an action a winger likes to do in the games.
    Doesn't that cost you a bit too many Greens? Lol I am in such a hurry, it seems like giving a player a new position and SA basically is worth a star and a half of ability, isn't it better to push a player to like 8 stars in a season than to 6.5 with a new position and a SA?

As always, I have a felling I am missing something and will agree with you when I understand things better...

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Doesn't that cost you a bit too many Greens? Lol I am in such a hurry, it seems like giving a player a new position and SA basically is worth a star and a half of ability, isn't it better to push a player to like 8 stars in a season than to 6.5 with a new position and a SA?

As always, I have a felling I am missing something and will agree with you when I understand things better...
    Pushing a player to 8 stars is ok but how do you know the players any good not all fast trainers are good. All you will end up with is a 8 star player with the same ratings as a 5 star
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Pushing a player to 8 stars is ok but how do you know the players any good not all fast trainers are good. All you will end up with is a 8 star player with the same ratings as a 5 star
    Yeah, the thing is this is one thing I can't really get a grip of fast. Like for one of my accounts I had a 4 star striker, then a 5 star striker, then a Scout Recommendation ST and now a fast trainer. Nobody has scored a lot for that team. Is it the formation? The team is doing well, but not the striker.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Yeah, the thing is this is one thing I can't really get a grip of fast. Like for one of my accounts I had a 4 star striker, then a 5 star striker, then a Scout Recommendation ST and now a fast trainer. Nobody has scored a lot for that team. Is it the formation? The team is doing well, but not the striker.
    It's the formation and the game engine.

And to answer the question : give the SA first ( before the 6th star ).
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12