Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Paddyjack

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Token offer not awarded: update

Rookie

Token offer not awarded: update

Well, I had this offer with Tapjoy for 27 tokens with the game Dragon Soul and after doing the requirements I did not initially get the tokens. I took a chance and opened a ticket, and to my biggest surprise it came back positive, I got them.

So try this ticket route guys if you get into that situation, it may happen.
    LeManiaque and nikolgiorgos like this.

Famous
    Good job following up rather than just complaining.

It's always a good idea to take screenshots while going after an offer. And you might find you prefer offers from one company or another.

PS- Tapjoy is usually great when you can send screenshots to support, pretty painless.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Rookie
    And even, as screenshot goes, what I did is I took a picture of my game using a camera, and sent them the picture

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Screenshots, screenshots, screenshots!

Offer providers always require them for various offers. If anyone ever has an issue with an offer, keep in mind that you will usually need a screenshot of, registration emails, progress in the app/service, and other such pieces of information.

Always open tickets with the providers through their offer walls if you have such issues! And give them some time to respond. Sometimes the issue you report will be investigated before they contact you back - and then they will require you to take some visual evidence (aka. Screenshots)/