Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Another complain: Watching friend's game, no gift

Another complain: Watching friend's game, no gift

When we watch friend's match, end of the match friend send "Thanks", which give us booster gift but I recently noticed that friends sending "Thanks" but not receiving any gift or booster

Or if my friends watching my match and end of match I send them "Thanks" but they didn't received any gift

Famous
    Gift to each friend is limited to 1 per day. When you support a friend who has already sent you a daily gift before on same season day, you will not receive one more gift after the match, even if the friend has sent it to you to thank you. But you can receive unlimited thanking messages from any friend, as I understand.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey guys,

A Manager can receive a maximum of 1 gift per day of EACH type - That is: Skill point; Treatment; Rest pack; Morale booster.

This is intended and is meant as an exploit prevention, as Managers can simply create a ton of alt-accounts and get hundreds of gifts.

Now, when you watch the live match of a friend and support them, your friend will be able to send a "Thanks" at the end of the match to everyone who supported him/her.

Sometimes though the system may prompt you to send your friends gifts. This would happen if your friend did not yet collect one or more of his gifts for the day.
    But these gifts are actually the same in function as the ones from the Club inventory. It's not something extra.

Thanks