Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: The end of Hero career

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    How many tokens have you spent on keeping this one player at six-stars for almost a year?
    I find that hard to believe unless you fail to get promoted many times. Or that you are a highly inefficient manager, who falls in love irrationally over a player.
    Players are worthless after they hit 26 years old because they can never gain enough stat points (75 per season needed) to keep up with the promotions.
    Yes mate players are worthless after 26 but this one is a especial one!!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    Players are worthless after they hit 26 years old because they can never gain enough stat points (75 per season needed) to keep up with the promotions.
    So I should get rid of this player?ðŸ˜

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Duncton and FVS0777 like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    So I should get rid of this player?😊

I guess it's just me. None of my players would be able to gain stat points that quickly to negate the one-star loss every season. I don't know how you do it.

I bought an assistant manager recommended six-star player several seasons ago when he was 20 years old. I've advanced in level every season, and now at age 26, he's not even half way through four stars.
    Season 71, Level 61

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    So I should get rid of this player?ðŸ˜

True Madflo Van Bastien is in the same list of special players for sure!! TTYL

madflo19 likes this.

hello dou have a post of your club ?¿

Addicted
    Both Neymar and Van Basten are special cases. It is super difficult to find this type players from auction. I have occasionally seen some players like this, but definitely not very usual.

Once these players are getting older, they are actually getting better, although their stars might be reduced. If I have a player like this I don't mind to spent a fair amount of packs to keep him at high level because he can bring me trophies by his own efforts.

Plus, when I supported you, I noticed that Neymar is still in the squad, you recalled him and gave him a huge bonus or what lol :-)?

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    True Madflo Van Bastien is in the same list of special players for sure!! TTYL

madflo19 and Duncton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Both Neymar and Van Basten are special cases. It is super difficult to find this type players from auction. I have occasionally seen some players like this, but definitely not very usual.

Once these players are getting older, they are actually getting better, although their stars might be reduced. If I have a player like this I don't mind to spent a fair amount of packs to keep him at high level because he can bring me trophies by his own efforts.

Plus, when I supported you, I noticed that Neymar is still in the squad, you recalled him and gave him a huge bonus or what lol :-)?
    I said he was special haha

madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Razk0 View Post
    hello dou have a post of your club ?¿
    No man I don't have any post from my team.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123