Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: The end of Hero career

Dreamer
    Wow!

Can you estimate how many times you where promoted during his career? How is it possible to keep him at 6 stars for so long? I am a pretty fresh player so I don't know at all how my kids will fair when they get that old.
    FVS0777 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Wow!

Can you estimate how many times you where promoted during his career? How is it possible to keep him at 6 stars for so long? I am a pretty fresh player so I don't know at all how my kids will fair when they get that old.
    Since player condition recovery in every 3 hours increased from 5% to 6%, it was much more easier to keep players to 6 stars. After this change, my 35 teams suffer because they are hard to replace under-performing 6 star players.
    FVS0777 likes this.

Wow!

I did power train him a lot while he was young and fast trainer, but he used to get so many MOTM that he was always developing himself. That's why I think hes still 6* but maximum he got was 8* for maybe 2 3 seasons.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Hat off and bow! Bye legend! Enjoy beauties and nightlife in sexy Brazil!
    I am in UK now Teda. Take care buddy.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    I did power train him a lot while he was young and fast trainer, but he used to get so many MOTM that he was always developing himself. That's why I think hes still 6* but maximum he got was 8* for maybe 2 3 seasons.

Thanks!

I have an AMC on one of my accounts with the FK ability that is doing really great and getting a ton of MOM too. I hope he can be the type of player that hangs in there too and stay at 6-7 stars.

Wow!

I only repeated levels once at lv 7 so as I said below I power train him but used to get many MOTM and also I always play him and never sub him too.

Addicted
    I was not saying you, I meant Neymar LOL

Anyway, you enjoy your own life in UK, don't bug Neymar anymore, he has been too tired :-)

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    I am in UK now Teda. Take care buddy.

khris and FVS0777 like this.

That's some impressive stats he's got. Good job!

Apprentice
    How many tokens have you spent on keeping this one player at six-stars for almost a year?
    I find that hard to believe unless you fail to get promoted many times. Or that you are a highly inefficient manager, who falls in love irrationally over a player.
    Players are worthless after they hit 26 years old because they can never gain enough stat points (75 per season needed) to keep up with the promotions.
    Season 71, Level 61

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    Players are worthless after they hit 26 years old because they can never gain enough stat points (75 per season needed) to keep up with the promotions.
    Tell that to the 1* goalie.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast