Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Annoying Friendlies

Annoying Friendlies

Started the game and had so much love for it until started having friendlies. The annoying part is i don't get to accept the friendlies, its automatic and annoying. Most times i am offline unless the ones i initiated, and coming back on, i get to see terrifying results which is quite discouraging..Please an upgrade will be much appreciated

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Gabbytee87,

Please do keep in mind that a friendly match at which your team has been invited to, has absolutely NO effect on your Club.

Only the Manager that issued the friendly match will have their team lose condition and/or morale for their players, earn ticket money (They play as Home after all), and even risk injuries.

To put it simply - The away team (You) basicalyl doesn't even play the friendly match as far as statistics go. So have no worries. This system can't be used to sabotage your Club or anything like that.

Btw you can cancel a friendly by opening the "Fixtures" tab and clicking/tapping on the "X" button of the Friendly match row.

Famous
    Suggest that unless the team being challenged pressed a button to confirm accepting the friendly match, the friendly match should be fully hidden from the team being challenged. Its activities ought not to be locked during unaccepted friendly matches. And the result should not be shown to it.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Thanks for the suggestion Cookizzz.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    It's a benefit to me to see how players and positions do against other formations. And when I play my friend in an important match, I can have a better guess of what they'll use to win.

Personally, I wish it were easier to sort and view fixture history for friends. So when I face a friend, I can look back and easily find matches when they lost, or see if they are consistent with arrows. With many friends, the current chronological list can't really manage. After 2 minutes you might only find their most recent match up.

Add ability to hash by match type (friendly, cup, CL, league), and by manager or team name. Quick access to matches by week maybe.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

With all respect: I think it is bull**** to find it annoying, but okay.
    What Is annoying? Popups for friendly matches of friends. I only wanna support my friends in real games.
    Just my 2 cents
    WZAWZDB!

Apprentice
    Just remove that friend from your list.

I, for one, farm my friends for red, green and blue packs.
    Season 71, Level 61