Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I'm just very disappointed

Rookie
    Just don't involve too much, it does not deserve it....
    Last season, to the end, in 5 consecutive matches ( 1 draw, 4 lost ) i had 4 saves and the opponents had 33. Dominated all of them in possesion, shots etc.

Beat that

I can understand some bad luck from time to time but in 5 consecutive matches is too much. when i see those results ( problem is that i attend the games ) i simply laugh :d
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

yay for 3-5-2. thats how i go. this season is a little bit of a downer, because its team rebuilding time. oh well, ive won the CL and the league titles so many years in a row, its time to let someone else have a win or 2
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Just got defeated 2 times in a row by two teams at least 20% weaker than me(105% vs 80%). Both matches lost with 1-3. I did not understand why. Maybe stars really don't matter in this game. Money and luck are what you need.
    Didier_Drogba likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    to do what with the money
    * if stars don't matter
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I struggle with weaker teams as well for whatever reason and I haven't really figured it out. I'll beat equal and stronger teams, but when it comes to teams that are 30-40% weaker, I get draws (rarely lose). And my report has a message like, it just wasn't our day or opponent just gave a better performance or we just couldn't score one more goal. in the last 3 seasons, this has happened 5-6 times each season. So it makes me wonder: does anyone play weak teams differently? So far, I've tried keeping my squad rested (not just with greens but fully rested with time). I've tried increasing motivation as much as I can with blue packs and win bonuses. I've tried being aggressive and passive. Any tips?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Didier_Drogba likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by annozk View Post
    Just got defeated 2 times in a row by two teams at least 20% weaker than me(105% vs 80%). Both matches lost with 1-3. I did not understand why. Maybe stars really don't matter in this game. Money and luck are what you need.
    I had 2results like that too....interestingly the Ass man said we under estimated our opponent. Haha...what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    I struggle with weaker teams as well for whatever reason and I haven't really figured it out. I'll beat equal and stronger teams, but when it comes to teams that are 30-40% weaker, I get draws (rarely lose). And my report has a message like, it just wasn't our day or opponent just gave a better performance or we just couldn't score one more goal. in the last 3 seasons, this has happened 5-6 times each season. So it makes me wonder: does anyone play weak teams differently? So far, I've tried keeping my squad rested (not just with greens but fully rested with time). I've tried increasing motivation as much as I can with blue packs and win bonuses. I've tried being aggressive and passive. Any tips?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Maybe you underestimate too , try giving them more attention like you do with strong opponents and I have found increasing bonus prior to a game counter productive, I never win such games.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Didier_Drogba View Post
    Thanx bro, i contine to playy with my team who is Attachment 71556
    Im waiting for offers for my players, and when i got good offer will accept it. Will play with my youngers. Than i'll not be angry if i lost any match
    Cheers bro
    3N-5-2 Flat is as terrible formation, because most managers play with two strikers. Your defense will suffer a disadvantage if you don't have two or more defensemen than your opponent has strikers. And lining up your midfielders in a flat formation makes it weak to long passes.

With your high number of weak players that are four stars or lower, I would go 4-2-2-2 Hexagon and won't suffer too much in possession.

Good for you that you still manage to find other teams that are even lower rated than yours. At my level, I have not seen a human team (not computer-generated filler nor an abandoned team) like yours in the past two years.
    Season 71, Level 61

Rookie
    To mortin and annozk and other who have a interest:

As I wrote earlier, will now play only with adolescents from the Academy. And parallel to this, in my bid for an experienced player will immediately sell it. The existing composition achieved in the Champions League / still finished second last season in the Championship / W/D/L x2 . I'm so happy!
    I'm just very disappointed-a01.jpgI'm just very disappointed-a02.jpgI'm just very disappointed-a03.jpg

Now to the point! Is there still someone who does not agree that the game is a parody? First 5 pics are grom my match with "Zvezda". Next pics are from the match between "Jean Phillipe" against "Zvezda". "Jean" beat me 4:1, "Zvezda" beat me 1:0, "zvezda" beat "Jean" 4:1. So, in my match with "Zvezda", his manager was in match without change and subs. Against "Jean", Zvezda's manager was miss/like a half last season :P /. So, it's too easy to play without whatching your match, without subs, let\s play your team random. I play with half team with youngster boys and really my opponents meet difficulties against me. Let's fun
    I'm just very disappointed-1a.jpgI'm just very disappointed-1b.jpgI'm just very disappointed-2a.jpgI'm just very disappointed-2b.jpgI'm just very disappointed-3.jpgI'm just very disappointed-04.jpgI'm just very disappointed-05.jpgI'm just very disappointed-06.jpgI'm just very disappointed-07.jpg
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12