Thread: Match right after the maintainence

Match right after the maintainence

Come on, guys! This is the first day of the new season and of course there was a routine maintenance, and it just ended at 10:00 PM. But what the hell happened to you guys just schedule my first match right after the maintenance at 10:00 PM. How could I setup my tactics and starting lineup without any knowledge of my opponent, And the best part is, my players were all out of stamina and exhausted. Do you know my heart beat rate when I was watching the game in the great risk of injury? Come on, guys. It is ridiculous.Match right after the maintainence-1.jpgMatch right after the maintainence-2.jpg

Above pictures show the fixture and my players' condition after the match.

My cup mach Brisbane FC was today at 12.30pm Australian time, maintance was still in progres and I am lost that mach. I got two clubs Level 32 and 31 and those things happen very ofen.

Addicted
    i was lucky....in the last 15 season, only happened one time like that...but well... still... CUP draw is stupid.... LV15 (promo to 16) draw with a LV 19+ team.... what a joke for this unfair CUP~ but no one come out to talk about it or fix it... they will only to take down the packs you can farm to MAKE IT FAIR~

I totally understand that. I have been there. It is ridiculous.

Famous
    There are only Cup matches and no association matches on 1st season day. I believe Cup matches can be avoided to be arranged at hours close to season start maintenance.

Famous
    I had about 20 minutes before my first season 84 cup match after the extended server maintenance yesterday. It does make things rough on such an important matchday.

Rookie
    My FINAL game of the season was 00.10 UK time and it was he league decider. The other manager paid for the time to be shifted. I needed the win while the oppo needed a draw to secure the title.

Imagine my frustration to not having access to my bonuses and orders page as I watched my lads battle out a 3-3 draw losing the title to a late goal...

In the first game he also scored a late winner to make it 2-3 .

Grrr...

Famous
    That's so shady! Only games that are usually really bad time like 3am are association for me. But so many come really soon after the day change/ bonus decrease.