Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: Training

Training

Hi, just wanna know if there is a combination of skills that will give a lot of % to a lot of players and which training level are you guys

Famous
    Check the "are you ready" season thread at top where everyone shares training level.

We don't know enough date to have good training plans out know if there are best methods. 2 topics are training after a match, and using GK Training before outfield player training

"We don't know enough date to have good training plans out know if there are best methods"

I have to ask …what does that mean ?

Tnx mate

Famous
    Ask creative Google keyboard spelling. Sorry.

I meant data. nobody has filled a spreadsheet with various data about training drill combinations that could help us all learn, for example, if running 5 drills are always the same skill% gain per condition loss than running only 3; or if player rating can improve skill gain from post match training. We're just grasping at straws as they say. We lack strong evidence.
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm not an expert in the new training (only lv51 so far) but few things I do.
    I set a six pack of Very Easy-Easy drills of the 3 categories to 12 of my players (-6,75% condition loss).
    With two of them and the X2 bonus, I get the daily 10% bonus of the four categories.
    Without the X2, I need 4 of those training.
    If I want to train individual players, i use the category that fits (attacking drill for attackers).
    Drills of higher level, give a little better results (3 whistles or world class).

* There are some threads in Tutorials and guides section about training.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Nik is right, "drills of higher lvl give a little better results"
    I follow this training guid: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...positions.html

It's working not bad for me. Specially it's helping me to keep my 10% everyday, also helping my world class drill to keep that 10%; as I'm not getting 2x bonus (special coach) more than two weeks now
    But it cost me 20-24% condition everyday and I'm using 22 players.

Thanks Nik I'm going to try your 6.75% method (without 2x though), if it's work then I might have little chance to train some of my players individually.

All my attack drills are world class, def drills some are 3 n some are 2 whistles, phy only first 2 drills are 2 whistle rest are one whistle; training lvl 49. Any tips will help me to train my players without special coach (2x).

my 7.50% (or so) training drills: stretch, carioca, pass, go, and shoot, skill drill, piggy in the middle, video analysis. once i do those to get my 10% bonus, i will either do a 13.5% training (stretch, fast counter, 1 on 1, stop the attacker, one line of d, long run) or 15% training (pass, go, slalom, press the play, defending crosses, carioca, gym) . ive had some pretty good results with this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you don't have finance problems, try to keep some crap players and have a full 22 players squad.
    You can use your useless 0T academy player (instead of selling) or some 3* veterans free agents to have a group only for the bonus.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If you don't have finance problems, try to keep some crap players and have a full 22 players squad.
    You can use your useless 0T academy player (instead of selling) or some 3* veterans free agents to have a group only for the bonus.
    I'm only lvl 4 manager, finance is the big issue in that rocky stage, on the first img, my main t11, second img, my sub and first trainer, look at the wages, its killing me, scared for bankruptcy, I can't train my first trainer properly due to less video. I need a good dmc, today after server restart I see one nord dmc but fail to buy, it was over 7.5M

last season I trolled from cup but it saved me to play league and CL, this season I don't know I can do 3 competition or not.

Training-t11-.jpg

Training-t11-b.jpg

sorry, where to buy/find "3* veterans free agents" plz, I use new version.
    Last edited by ibangali; 09-20-2016 at 12:16 AM.