Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF!!! is wrong on this game "injury"

Thumbs up WTF!!! is wrong on this game "injury"

spend a lot of tokens only to recuper my player from injury not 1or2 BUT 5 OF THEM ARE U FK KIDING ME¨!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and now it happend AGIN so 6 TIMES is like you steal my money like that (LOPOVI PAS VAM MATER)
    im new on this game started 29.10.2012 2 season----> WTF!!! is wrong on this game "injury"-ibtne3h0gmrkfd.jpg

LV6 is now training... how is possible to get that much injury on that lvl.. im afraid to training my players agin
    on lvl 1 i dont get 1 injury at ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    return BACK MY TOKENS OR EURO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this game STEAL for me

Rookie
    just a matter of luck that all.4 u,u didn't get any injury at lvl but 4 other they still get it.As 4 the 6 injury still normal,i've know that there are some player got almost half of their team on the bench.Believe it or not i 1 got 4 player on the bench just 1 day

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This system is kinda random and is bad because you can get easy 6,7 or more injured players without training them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Day 14 and still a match to play.
    Yet another that's nine now, 89min torn ligaments 5 days on the back of a broken leg in the last game 18 days.
    Then they wonder why gamers leave.
    Only training they have has since the last game was cardio session 12 hours before KO.

some1 said in an other topic about the same subject that the max u can get injured[players] in 1 season is 6 or 7 cant remember exactly . so yeah maybe u will not get any other injury this season . i has the same problem with 4 players injured in the first 2 days but now that i have a full squad with rotation im just fine...even with injury

Add another, that's TEN!
    He stays injured until after the backup and the server change tonight. We'll see if that makes the game engine happy, it might furk off and annoy someone else on my server then.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Accyrover, send a mail to them it should work, after I spamed them with mails about injured players 1 season ago, I didn't got others.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I have two outstanding request.
    One was closed without reply, I re-opened that one but still no reply.
    The other now has four post in it from myself, again no answer.
    All have been assigned to Yan.
    He must be very busy with injury tickets.

The problem with the support system in this game is it generally takes them two days to respond,(very busy for obvious reasons) also taking into account they are not available over the weekends and depending at what time you submitted the request, 8-10 games can have past.

Personally IMO it's not good enough for a game with alleged user of approaching 7m it can only get worse, only two ways to sort it, employ more support, or clean up the game engine, it's obvious that if you have better players and are on a good run it hits you, if also you use tokens to buy treatments and use them it hits you again.
    Proof! players I treated, injured again within three days, after their treatments they were all given light training sessions ( 3 exercise sessions, 1 day) then next on their return to the squad 1 cardio session, first game that day sub, second game 20 minutes from the sub bench, next day back in squad, first/second game injured, this has now happened three times.
    In my league to date there has been 24 injuries not counting mine, that is 1.8 injuries per team, I have had 4, over twice the ratio for games played.
    14 games in cup competitions 5 injuries all in the last 4 games, opponents nil.
    That is not coincidence, it's victimisation, end of!.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-02-2012 at 12:33 PM.

2 games 6 Midfield players injured , not a happy bunny
    Level 7 newbie

My sympathies Mark. I now have ALL my strikers injured, one with broken leg (19 days out).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast