Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Supper League

Supper League

"Suppppper League"

Is that only for those managers who rank 5 to 8 on League?
    Not bad for next season.
    Last edited by ibangali; 09-20-2016 at 03:01 PM.

Apprentice
    It's SUPER league.
    Not supper league. Surely the games aren't played during dinner time.
    cookizzz, gizzmo, dragonjm and 4 others like this.

super league

yes its great having another competition but it doesn't give you enough time to train players or rest them unless you start spending a lot more money on rest; like i have complained before about not having all the gifts that is sent you!! I have notice over the last month or so that i get fewer and fewer gifts sent me as its a waste of time? some players have said well if they support you that helps but on a number of occasions my team or the team i'm playing has a lot of support and the other has none but still win so that argument is a waste of time!! so what this game needs to do is let the players heal quicker otherwise i can see players quitting the game. but as you usual nothing will be done and those who spend the money will back it

Famous
    I don't have opinion on healing quicker

I don't want a new competition in case this is for 4th to 7th or 8th.

yes i know that but when u got an away league game followed by an away cup game its impossible to heal your players quick if enough if they are close together

Famous
    I understand such difficulties and know why you have this request. I am just neutral on this.

Famous
    My question is: are there active players who finish 5-8 on a regular basis ?
    When things go wrong for me, I tank: no way I will waste an opportunity to play CL at upper level.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    My question is: are there active players who finish 5-8 on a regular basis ?
    When things go wrong for me, I tank: no way I will waste an opportunity to play CL at upper level.
    I completely cannot understand your logic. I'll finish as high as I can. I finished sixth last season after winning the league before that.
    So I don't play CL this season whether I tank or not. I'll play to qualify for next season whether I tank or not.
    What's the difference that causes you to feel the need to tank?
    dave1311 and cookizzz like this.

Yep, my first target is to win the League, second is to qualify top 4 for CL spot then if it's been a bad season I'll aim to level up at the very least. Only twice have I failed to level up but then won the League straight away the next season. I'm competitive and I want to progress every season. Each to their own I guess.

KFC Loella.
    Level 35
    18 League Titles,
    4 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    My logic is: one day this game will come to an end. Each season, we are losing active players and the pool is diminishing. It is highly unlikely I'll play at level 50 not even mentioning above. So every season I go up is getting me closer to the end of this adventure with my current team. And I want to enjoy CL at every level. You may agree or not, it is just a matter of opinion.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast