Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Ian McAdam
  • 1 Post By bizcliz
  • 1 Post By Perry Sih

Thread: Top- Complains

Top- Complains

I am playing Top 11 almost 4 years and although all these years i found a lot of problems in the game and although i make a lot of complains at the support and moderators for various things the answers was always vague or far away from the point.
    The last four-five Leagues we have a player which improves his players with several tokens , imagine that for example the best players are (100 level) and he has (107) at least....and of course on every league is a winner.
    I am wondering we are playing for him because the game have as as a SALAD?

My question is simple why these players are playing against others on that way is that FAIR ?
    Why i am always participating in the same league with me always weather are 10000000 players on Top-11 ?
    If you want the money just inform the players that is only money and IF YOU PAY YOU WILL WIN.
    There are a lot of players that winning 3ple crown continuously just because they pay 1th or 2 th tokens to improve players even 20 levels up.

WHY YOU MANIPULATING THE GAME ?

My point is that THE GAME IS ONLY MONEY DO NOT EXPECT NOTHING IF THE OTHER PLAYER PAYS.

The algorithm of the game is ONLY MONEY who ever PAYS he WIN !!

(Of course the mods will start the bla-bla-bla or ban the post but... ITS TRUE if just 1 person see the post is a win..one less..)
    Last edited by Aris Taxydromos; 09-20-2016 at 11:56 AM.

Rookie
    I think you should post that question in your mother tongue, because no offence mate but that isn't English you are speaking.
    Saturu, Bunzo, dave1311 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ian mcadam View Post
    i think you should post that question in your mother tongue, because no offence mate but that isn't english you are speaking.
    That made me LOL

Famous
    Why you writing in bold.
    My point is, write like a normal person in normal font. Caps and bolds aren't necessary, we can all see fine.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Sorry Professor ...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aris Taxydromos View Post

(Of course the mods will start the bla-bla-bla or ban the post but... ITS TRUE if just 1 person see the post is a win..one less..)
    Lol...no one banned u yet??....CAN SOMEONE BAN THIS GUY...he is talking trash.....

better take out that bold font in your sig there, LeManiaque. we can see the name of your team just fine...

/sarc
    LeManiaque likes this.

Apprentice
    Dude, these app games are for-profit businesses too, you know?
    I have no problems with people who dump tons of money in this game to get ahead. That's something I accepted when I knowingly joined a game with this kind of business model.

Before Leicester City won the Premier League last season, the top spots had been occupied by pretty much the same few teams that had a much larger payroll than the others. Do you have problems with that too?

You shell out the money and you get ahead, that's the fact of the capitalist world that you live in.
    bizcliz likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61