Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Promotion changes from 16th of October

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I'm always happy to see newer managers enjoying the game!!!

At the higher levels, most managers are active. What often happens in the league, is teams stop trying when they learn that they can't finish in the top 4. So my 1st meeting is often a 3-1 type game, then the 2nd one is like 7-0. Super League however, will give teams outside contention for the top 4, incentive to try to promote. Before SL, it hurts team more to finish 5th-7th, than 8th-14th,

I think its important to differentiate between "not watching matches" and "being inactive". Several managers don't watch there matches, but there training bonuses, win bonus, etc... are high, if not on max. Sometimes it's obvious, like when Nik faced that 8* Juve squad that never attended his matches, other times it isn't. There is also, "the tanker" whom looks like an abandoned team, but is really a manager that's losing on purpose to increase there quality and/or stockpile rests. Sometime the tanker (The Dragon at The Bottom of The Table) will come out of hibernation in an attempt to troll those competing for a league title and/or Champions League spot.
    Good comments there.

KFC Loella,
    Level 35,
    18 League Titles,
    4 Champions League,
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    I really appreciate your generousity to letting promote... ANOTHER ABANDON team for next level...

Here is my "rigorous" idea: only let 4 or 6 teams to promote! and you can choose from 2 versions if you like it

1st and 2nd getting the permission to battle in CL next season
    3rd and 4th getting the permission to battle in SL next season
    and only these teams promoted to next level

1.-3. teams going to CL blabla
    4.-6. teams going to SL... etc.
    same as above...

thank you guys but too many teams have abandoned...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    I really appreciate your generousity to letting promote... ANOTHER ABANDON team for next level...

Here is my "rigorous" idea: only let 4 or 6 teams to promote! and you can choose from 2 versions if you like it

1st and 2nd getting the permission to battle in CL next season
    3rd and 4th getting the permission to battle in SL next season
    and only these teams promoted to next level

1.-3. teams going to CL blabla
    4.-6. teams going to SL... etc.
    same as above...

thank you guys but too many teams have abandoned...
    Chosing from any version is same i believe but the current system is also difficult already in its own way even for the managers who play regularly. And i like the current idea of 8 teams progressing to the next tire as sometimes very successful team can have a sudden blip in form as i saw with one of my friends in the game, he is always assembling a 6-7* team with a lot of coins but suddenly in one season almost until the last week he was below 7th and he progressed through 7th palce after a hard fight. Also in my case most of the times i got almost 8-10 very active and strong managers. Some of them really deserved the promotions though they couldn't as it was only 7 previously. Although its kind of generosity, i like the current system.

hrid (football wizards)
    Last edited by amorist hrid; 10-15-2016 at 08:36 PM.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by amorist hrid View Post
    Chosing from any version is same i believe but the current system is also difficult already in its own way even for the managers who play regularly. And i like the current idea of 8 teams progressing to the next tire as sometimes very successful team can have a sudden blip in form as i saw with one of my friends in the game, he is always assembling a 6-7* team with a lot of coins but suddenly in one season almost until the last week he was below 7th and he progressed through 7th palce after a hard fight. Also in my case most of the times i got almost 8-10 very active and strong managers. Some of them really deserved the promotions though they couldn't as it was only 7 previously, though its kind of generosity, i like the current system.

hrid (football wizards)
    I can understand u pal but i had almost opposite experiences except 1 league in my history. That level was brutal literally 9-10 champs, triple and lot of double winners and i won of course that strong level

I don't want to complain but i feel this modification is too permissive/concessive for us and less active managers can MORE easily promote in the future (IMHO!)

Famous
    As I said before...

still i could vote for less promoting

[Official] Promotion changes from 16th of October-17thchallengeohwait.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.

Apprentice
    I'm liking the new version so far. All but one problems that I've complained about have been fixed. The last one, about being stuck with the same teams for six seasons in a row, won't be verified until tomorrow.

The setup for the Super League is very interesting. I know that's very similar to how the Europa League works, in the sense that third place teams from the Champions League would drop to the Europa League. And that's great.
    dave1311 and amorist hrid like this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    I'm liking the new version so far. All but one problems that I've complained about have been fixed. The last one, about being stuck with the same teams for six seasons in a row, won't be verified until tomorrow.

The setup for the Super League is very interesting. I know that's very similar to how the Europa League works, in the sense that third place teams from the Champions League would drop to the Europa League. And that's great.
    I love it too

Famous
    I love it too!

ohhh wait....

[Official] Promotion changes from 16th of October-17thlol8th.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    And I really wanna stay positive, but the SL is pointless.
    Lets be fair, in every league there are 3-4 managers active. Max!
    Position 5-8 are teams without manager. So why a new competion? Nordeus should make a competition for active managers. Dont matter what their position is in the league.
    I guess Nordeus has data of members who are really active
    [Official] Promotion changes from 16th of October-league-mates.jpg

Sorry? You were saying...
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Hi,

SuperLeague is an extension of Champions league available for:

1) teams placed from 5 to 8 place last season
    2) teams that will qualify at place 3 in actual champions league group stage.

A group stage scheduled in parallel way as ch league group stage,but with a reduced period,
    as just while ch league group stage is ending,there will be a playoff round 2nd vs 1st in Superleague,
    and the 8 winners will face the 8 teams that will qualify at place 3 in Champions league,
    so that Ch league and S league will go on together (1/8,!/4;semifinals and final)..

Who says that Superleague maybe a reduced quality format of Champions league (derelicted teams may be involved,etc),
    it's the same quality level as Champions league.

The 2 competitions are both in the Champions league menu,selectable by a dropdown list,so if you are inserted in a level 45
    Champions league,be sure that several teams in Superleague come from level 45,they reached placing from 5 to 8 latest season.

About me:I'm level 43,I won last level 42 league,and now I'm in a level 45 Champions league,Superleague level 45 also,
    so I think that league and association will be my only effordable competitions this season

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast