Thread: Days Left to Sign Player

Days Left to Sign Player

Hi all,

I bought a player (called Fredrik Jakobsson) and have to sell one player before I can sign him. Before going ahead and selling one, I looked at my Youth Academy and saw I had 2 new young players available in 7 days - the same time I had to sign Fredrik.

I'd like to sell one player, sign one new youth (probably for 0 tokens), sell him, buy the other (probably for 25+ tokens), then decide who to sell out of the second youth or an existing player, to sign Fredrik.

My question is this:

I have 2 days left to sign Fredrik and in 2 days will have 2 youth players. Obviously I don't want to lose Fredrik if my timing is off. Can I wait until 2 days becomes 0 days (it's Sunday now so I expect this to happen on Tuesday), and can I sign Fredrick on Tuesday or will he disappear at close of business Monday?

Today is Sunday - 2 days left to sign Fredrik and in 2 days will have 2 youth players.

Tomorrow is Monday - 1 day left to sign Fredrik and in 1 day will have 2 youth players.

Then it's Tuesday - ??????? Has Fredrik gone and I have two new youth players, or is Fredrick and the 2 youths all available?

Thanks in advance.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You don't have the time.
    You must sell someone else or Fredrick is gone.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Unsigned academy or new players will immediately leave after the T11 season day that there is 1 day left to sign them. In other words, Fredick and your unsigned youth players will leave after a new season day starting on Tue.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    You don't have the time.
    You must sell someone else or Fredrick is gone.
    Ah, thanks for that, nikolgiorgos. Fredrik is worth 27m and is one of my highest value players. The last thing I want to do is lose him to scalp a few million on a free youth! I have two young players who are both near the bottom in value, so I will sell one today, sign Fredrik, then sell the other when the youths become available. I think one of the players I will sell also came from the youth system, so no loss really.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Unsigned academy or new players will immediately leave after the T11 season day that there is 1 day left to sign them. In other words, Fredick and your unsigned youth players will leave after a new season day starting on Tue.
    Thanks also, cookizzz, that's very good to know for the future, but I've only just started week two on my server. I've wondered about letting players be unsigned and then selling in the buying frenzy at the start of a new season. Now I won't wonder any more!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Always you 'll have 7 days to sign a player (from transfers, scout, academy, recommended).

Some times you can adjust the day you 'll get the academy players.
    I mean by delay building a new facility by building another first and get them near the beginning of the season.
    Here is a list with some info about the facilities

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...prices%5D.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Sign the free youth player and immediately sack him for some free cash. Then sign Federick.
    Season 71, Level 61