Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By Al Svanberg

Thread: the effect of wrong player position?

the effect of wrong player position?

hi everybody, I would like to ask about putting a player in a wrong position, how big is the effect and will it be corrected if the player has higher stats than the original player in that position.
    e.g. I have a MC with 22 average attack and 18 average defense will he perform better than my AML with 15 attack, 13 defense in the AML position?

Depends on how out of position it is I suppose. A striker in goal or defence would be disastrous.

I spent almost the whole of my third season with an ML in the AML position, he had a high attack rating for my level and he performed as one of my best players that season!

well I put an MC in place of ML or AML sometimes, my only ML is really weak and i have plenty of MCs with higher stats

Should be okay, If your only playing players out of positions for short periods of time, I don't recommend using a player out of position on a regular basis though, Just buy another player if your struggling for cover if you can.
    oguzkaganaslan likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

An MC at AML might have adverse affects. If you're playing them at a position they could learn (e.g. MC at ML or MC at AMC) then it seems ok. Morale is affected, but not as much as being carded or having a top player in a reserve slot. I've played an MC at AMC most of the season with superb results (one 6, four 7s, four 8s and five 9s over 14 games shown in stats) I was going to train the other position, but why waste the 50 points?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Hello again, would it be a problem by using wrong players in Top 11?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by hoanhuyd8 View Post
    Hello again, would it be a problem by using wrong players in Top 11?
    Check if the player has an orange "!" or red "!" in a triangle. The orange "!" will not kill you, but take away some of your player's performance, a red "!" will be truly lost.
    oguzkaganaslan likes this.

Famous
    Same answer as to the "Low Tier Player really works?" thread: works once, loses on the long run.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)