Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Player Win Bonuses

Dreamer
    I start every season with min bonus and in league keep it that way unless I get into a tight spot at the end of the season. In cup and CL I increase it step by step when I reach knock-out stage, based on opponents strenght and results. In finals my bonus is maxed.

No idea if it works and, if it does, having set a high bonus ór increasing the bonus has the most effect, but if it does I want to profit in both ways.

Rookie
    IMO - I think win bonus' actually work, although I've them on different amounts for competitions

I just drew 1-1 with the 11th place team in my league that is 2* below me after dropping my win bonus from max to 0.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    At my level, cash is no longer a problem as there are no players to buy in the market at all.
    I just leave the max player bonus and forget about it.
    Me three! I have 14B and nothing to use it for!
    dave1311 likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

This game is about managing probabilities. You can manage probabilities with all your decisions. Win bonuses will probably slightly increase some of your players attributes, and as a consequence you have more chances to win the game. In fact, it’s like real football, if you pay a win bonus to your team you should have more chances, but the effect is impossible to quantify ir to explain rationally... Nobody likes to lose when having a better team in perfect shape and motivation, but if you win all the matches where you are better than your opponent, the game would be very boring...
    LeManiaque likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123