Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Player Win Bonuses

Famous
    I'm not sure what the impact of applying a win bonus is. It's a difficult thing to measure as well, due to lacking a control group to test against (I don't know my opponents win bonus, etc...). I usually don't apply a win bonus in league matches, but will against the top 2-3 teams. In the CL, I don't risk it, to the max it goes and stays.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock140 View Post
    Sometimes they do..... sometimes they don't .....it depends upon ur opponent...

when ur opponent doesn't give win bonus.... then u have slight advantage over ur opponent....

If ur opponent gives win bonus as much as u did....then ur win bonus acts as a neutralizer.....

If ur opponent gives win bonus...and u didn't...then ...ur opponent will have that slight advantage

If both of u don't give any win bonus...then win bonus won't work...

So if u were winning even though u didn't give any win bonus....it just means ur opponent isn't giving any win bonus either......

Or atleast this is what I think to make myself believe that win bonus does matter......and it completely makes sense.....any way... mostly u are winning because of ur team's quality,formations,tactics etc......win bonuses makes a noteworthy difference when u are facing an opponent who has equal or more quality
    Ineed but it's hard to find opp also assign win bonus or not. But I found it's save my moral pack (blue). If I play a match with 100% moral, without win bonus and I win the match then after the match it cost me 8/9 moral pack; but if I use win bonus and I win the match then after the match it cost me 3/4 moral packs.

Also, let's say I play 5/6 matchs with min win bonus and I saved moral but 8th or 9th match moral cost go back normal like 8/9 blue again. So I increase the win bonus one more step then it's cost 3/4 blue again for next 5/6 matchs. This way I raise to max win bonus. Don't know it's happen with others or not but I face it last 3 seasons so I thought it normal.
    Last edited by ibangali; 10-05-2016 at 12:26 AM.

Winning bonuses!!!

Well what is with it ?? Do you really use it ?

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

It's difficult to understand how affects the result.
    As it's difficult to understand why you made this thread when there is another with the same subject 3-4 threads under yours.
    If you don't read or care about other posts of the forum, why someone cares about yours .
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    there is another with the same subject 3-4 threads under yours.
    /thread

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Winning bonuses!!!
    Well what is with it ?? Do you really use it ?
    ok, it's the same thread
    merged
    Duncton and LeManiaque like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    As Hoofdaddy said, the only thing I am quite sure about in terms of bonus is: you better not decrease it ! I do this only when a first leg in a cup/CL game makes me almost certain to get through. Otherwise, I don't.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Ineed but it's hard to find opp also assign win bonus or not. But I found it's save my moral pack (blue). If I play a match with 100% moral, without win bonus and I win the match then after the match it cost me 8/9 moral pack; but if I use win bonus and I win the match then after the match it cost me 3/4 moral packs.

Also, let's say I play 5/6 matchs with min win bonus and I saved moral but 8th or 9th match moral cost go back normal like 8/9 blue again. So I increase the win bonus one more step then it's cost 3/4 blue again for next 5/6 matchs. This way I raise to max win bonus. Don't know it's happen with others or not but I face it last 3 seasons so I thought it normal.
    Well....THANK U....for recognizing my comment......I thought no one studied it coz.... people still keep wondering how this thing works... When I already explained how it works.... maybe my reply was too long.....

I shortened it just now.......
    Last edited by sherlock140; 10-05-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Rookie
    From my limited experience it does work. I use the max win bonus against tough opponents.
    Although at the cup I always play higher levels so even if I win I must give the bonus at every stage which simply makes it a financial loss (and there's the condition waste too)

So just for important and big games in the league and champions league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i put it to the max and never really wanna think about it.(working or not working).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast