Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Shots & posession

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryForward View Post
    Nothing Strange. Stats of Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich. Atletico Madrid won by 1-0. Possession isn't everything
    Attachment 71810
    Oh man. I wonder how many complaint topics there would be if this happened to some of the managers in this forum.
    LegendaryForward likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    Oh man. I wonder how many complaint topics there would be if this happened to some of the managers in this forum.
    Except Atletico Madrid is one of the top teams in the world and CL runners up last season. They are by no means a scrub.
    That's far different than losing to a team of 3 and 4 star players when you average over 6 stars with full bonuses and their manager isn't even present.

Statistics of all my loses in current season (I first):
    posession: 58-42 66-34 57-43 62-38
    shots: 20-21 14-10 18-15 13-17
    on target: 7-11 4-4 9-2 6-7
    score: 1-3 0-1 0-1 2-2

Famous
    I think there is a bit of confusion here between the title of the thread: basically, I have possession but less shots/opportunities than my oppo and I lose. This is perfectly normal and happen very often. Possession is driven by midfielders, home game, bonus and friends. You may well have possession and be destroyed by your oppo counter-attacks.
    The other discussion is: I used to be unstoppable and now I lose. This happend to me some 10 seasons ago. I was by miles the best team, the others did not even bother attending and still, I was losing. Just blame it on a run of bad form. Because in my case, I just changed nothing and suddenly became unstoppable. So be patient would be my advice.
    nikolgiorgos and LeManiaque like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Change the defender and goalkeeper. May be they are poor form.
    Change formation may be helpful too.
    Anyway, try to change something.

Successful in last season does not mean the same in this season.
    You can see the premier league champion last year as a real case.

I do believe it is one of most interesting features in top11. Otherwise, everyone can robotically operate his team every season.

Dreamer
    My 3 forwards have average attack of 177% 168% and 134% and my striker has 304% speed.

I would think with 65% of the ball I'd get more than my fair share of shots

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ball possession is a "fake" indicator anyway.
    And it was that way, at least two years before.
    The most important is the shots.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Brazil Iraq U-23oly, 69% possession, 20 shots, 6 on target, 0 0 draw. 40 shots in 2 games for Brazil Olympic team, zero goals. Is your team better? Attackers better than Neymar? Haha, how many stars is the Iraqi team?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12