Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By BridgeGoth
  • 5 Post By dragonjm
  • 4 Post By dragonjm

Thread: Treble winning tactics

Treble winning tactics

Everyone dreams!! What is the best tactical strategy would you suggest?? Let's set ?

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    I am writing this to guide someone who does NOT want to spend lots of real money. This has been more or less what I've done for 30 seasons, and I have 1 triple and quite many doubles.

You must have a combination of all these things:

A: Young fast training players who can improve as the season progresses (this allows you to keep up with the teams that have all 18-20yr olds)
    B: Players with heavily skewed ratings (140% defense 0% attack, 140% P/M for a DC for example), this helps your cup draw.
    C: Well established consistent players, since 1 loss in a KO match is critical, so up and down players are risky
    D: Strong corner and free kick takers, this can be the same player, but it's critical
    E: Get as many useful special ability as possible (wall, head, FK, corner), they don't count towards your cup draw.
    F: A consistent game plan (ie. don't change your formation every match, find what works and run with it)

Important strategies to consider are:
    A: Avoid playing your stars in meaningless matches, you wouldn't want him to pick up his 2nd yellow right before a critical match would you?
    B: Keep training bonuses as high as possible
    C: Power train the young players which are performing at high levels
    D: Do not switch players mid season unless absolutely necessary
    E: If you have 1 huge hole or need, fill it with a scout, but only as a last resort, and only if the perfect player is there.
    F: Be patient, understand that a triple season won't be built over night, it might take several season of finding the right players to make the run.

Here was my triple team:
    Treble winning tactics-bridgegothseason6.jpg
    Vucinic, Belacivic, Weisser, Micu, and Cubillo were young fast trainers, the oldest (Weisser) was 20.
    Cruz, Katsafaros and Mierzwa were skewed players.
    Pujol and de Souza Soares I'd had for a few seasons and I trusted them, tho Pujol had a poor season.
    Onyeike was a scout I added at the start of the season since I needed an MC and had no corner taker.

Cubillo had FK ability, Onyeike had corner ability so I dominated the set pieces.
    Weisser and Belacivic had wall, Katsafaros and McLaughlin had head ability, so I defended them equally well.

Hope that helps!!

Rookie
    Last season I won my second consecutive treble http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post423017

I did 90% of what BridgeGoth said. I play without real money, I've been saving 200 tokens during the last 4 seasons just to buy the logo of my favorite club and using the rest to buy the right players (fast trainers). If you have a very limited amount of extras (packs and tokens) you must use them very wisely.

My XI team consists in 10 fast trainers (age between 18-22) and I only sell them if they can't keep up with the growth of the rest of the XI, usually when they are 22+ y/o. In the beginning of the season they are around 100% and in the end of the season they are around 120%, almost without using packs to power train them, the next season starts and I have a 100% team again. In the end of the season I sell the non-fast trainer to get a better cup draw.

The subs are 3 good players 5* and 8 crappy players 1*. Those 3 are to use when i watch the game to earn the rest pack, to cover to red cards and to rotate in weaker games to save condition from the star players, but this last one is rare because I like to use the stars in all games (% gain). The 8 crappy players i use them to get a good cup draw and to raise my bonus every day from 8% to 10%, I do this and only spent 46-47% condition from each crappy player (we get 48% condition every day for free). In the end of the season I sell the three 5* subs and replace them next season, the 8 crappy ones i keep them until they retire.

Treble winning tactics-1.jpg
    Treble winning tactics-2.jpg

My standard tactic is the 4-5-1 V style, but normally it depends from my opposition. I also like the 4-1-2-1-2 diamond. Mentality Normal (95% of the times), opponent and tactic dictate the other orders.
    Bonus money always at max in the Cup and in the hard games of the League/CL.
    Morale packs, I only use them in hard games or when the starting players get bad or very bad moral.
    Important matches always 99% condition, in the other games I try to do the same but sometimes the calendar doesn't help and I play with minimum 80%+.

Important SAs
    I use 3 defensive walls, 2 aerial, 1 corner taker and 1 FK taker. In my opinion the rest are useless.
    During the season I try so save as many green packs as possible to use in the fast trainers that require the SA or a new position, it's the first thing I do when I buy one.
    Last edited by dragonjm; 09-27-2016 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post
    Last season I won my second consecutive treble http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post423017

I did 90% of what BridgeGoth said. I play without real money, I've been saving 200 tokens during the last 4 seasons just to buy the logo of my favorite club and using the rest to buy the right players (fast trainers). If you have a very limited amount of extras (packs and tokens) you must use them very wisely.

My XI team consists in 10 fast trainers (age between 18-22) and I only sell them if they can't keep up with the growth of the rest of the XI, usually when they are 22+ y/o. In the beginning of the season they are around 100% and in the end of the season they are around 120%, almost without using packs to power train them, the next season starts and I have a 100% team again. In the end of the season I sell the non-fast trainer to get a better cup draw.

The subs are 3 good players 5* and 8 crappy players 1*. Those 3 are to use when i watch the game to earn the rest pack, to cover to red cards and to rotate in weaker games to save condition from the star players, but this last one is rare because I like to use the stars in all games (% gain). The 8 crappy players i use them to get a good cup draw and to raise my bonus every day from 8% to 10%, I do this and only spent 46-47% condition from each crappy player (we get 48% condition every day for free). In the end of the season I sell the three 5* subs and replace them next season, the 8 crappy ones i keep them until they retire.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	71726
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	71727

My standard tactic is the 4-5-1 V style, but normally it depends from my opposition. I also like the 4-1-2-1-2 diamond. Mentality Normal (95% of the times), opponent and tactic dictate the other orders.
    Bonus money always at max in the Cup and in the hard games of the League/CL.
    Morale packs, I only use them in hard games or when the starting players get bad or very bad moral.
    Important matches always 99% condition, in the other games I try to do the same but sometimes the calendar doesn't help and I play with minimum 80%+.

Important SAs
    I use 3 defensive walls, 2 aerial, 1 corner taker and 1 FK taker. In my opinion the rest are useless.
    During the season I try so save as many green packs as possible to use in the fast trainers that require the SA or a new position, it's the first thing I do when I buy one.
    This is really helpful... Congrats to your double treble ,thanks for sharing

Noted *

#Dragonjim
    Whats your order strategy ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nitiznath View Post
    #Dragonjim
    Whats your order strategy ?

"opponent and tactic dictate the orders."

But for the 4-5-1 V style I normally use down both flanks, mixed passing, counter off, pressing low, tackling normal, zonal and offside on.
    Jeeves, nitiznath, Bunzo and 1 others like this.

Thanks... I'll apply it . (My best season @L15 league-1st cup-2nd cl-2nd)

Apprentice
    If you guys want the treble, better achieve it ASAP. When you get to my level, there will be so few teams that your Cup bracket will be filled with teams from five-six levels above. Even the computer generated teams at that level will have eight-star players to you.
    Season 71, Level 61

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post
    "opponent and tactic dictate the orders."

But for the 4-5-1 V style I normally use down both flanks, mixed passing, counter off, pressing low, tackling normal, zonal and offside on.
    Working...!! What will be arrows arrangements depending on opponent strength