• 1 Post By nitiznath
  • 3 Post By Al Svanberg
  • 2 Post By ElPocho
  • 3 Post By pcmacdaniel
  • 2 Post By Awe Imoleayo Peter
  • 3 Post By HairDryer

Thread: Am !!!

Am !!!

Do you really think ? Assistant manager feedbacks during match helping enough?
    Working really??

Well I give him 3/5 😉

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

I don't think so. I always conceded whenever I listen to him. He says the opponent are passing well/ We are not intercepting but opponent have 83% passing accuracy. In The next match he says we made hard for opponent to pass the ball opponent still have 83% passing accuracy. In today's match I was losing by 2-0 in the cup. He said we should start direct attacking approach or something like that but I changed tactics to defensive & long balls & counter attack on. ( opponent was playing with 3-5-2 flat & I was playing 4-3-2W-1) then I scored 3 goals & won by 3-2. In the Match Report he says we had lot of incomplete passes. Ofcource We had because I used long ball tactics & made a comeback & it worked. But AM still think it was bad. LOL. So Better don't listen to him
    Last edited by LegendaryForward; 10-03-2016 at 12:41 PM.
    nitiznath likes this.

Yes!! Want to mention ,when he asked to go attacking approach I go according to him but never worked ,rather than conceding 2/3 goals .Big "LOL"

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk
    LegendaryForward likes this.

Dreamer
    I listen to some advice but not all.

I think he get a bad reputation because he kind of comes in after bonuses and what not. I often play games where I have 15+10=25% possession bonus over my opponents that can be 2-3 stars. Sometimes I take a lead of like 5-0 in the first half and have 70/30 possession, and AM comes in and say that we cannot get possession of the ball...

If anyone have any spare time it would be good to rip all advice in English and put in a thread and start discussing them one by one. I often only have a vague recollection of what they say.

What I never listen to is "Our attackers need more support", I play mostly with one attacker. What I give up in one area, I gain in another. Against better teams, it could possibly have a negative impact if I went with two attackers.

The "We need to be more aggressive" thing is what it is. The AM won't save you if you get a red card or a PS....

I never change my approch when he say that I should (defensive/normal/attacking and so forth).

I think most of the other can be pretty useful. I always focus passing when he recommends that. If he tells you to turn off your off-side trap, its a good advice.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 10-03-2016 at 08:29 AM.
    Bunzo, LeManiaque and nitiznath like this.

Famous
    That's a good question but, as I do, consider this for what it is: an advice ! If he had to be right every time he speaks, he would be the manager and you, the AM !
    When in bad situation, I try sometimes to follow his advice. Sometimes, he's right, some not. That's life !
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

he is garbage,I never saw a worst programming
    pcmacdaniel and nitiznath like this.

Famous
    nope, if I need advice I'll ask a question on the forum. I trust my fellow gamers here 100000000X more than my assistant manager.

My assistant manager also can't identify the needs of my team either. He recommends that I acquire an AMC/ST. However, I have a surplus of attacking talent (three 140% players and one 115%, all players with multiple roles), and would benefit more with a midfielder or defender.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-03-2016 at 01:23 PM.
    Steve285, madflo19 and nitiznath like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Hmmmm
    Bunzo and Al Svanberg like this.

he is not perfect so do we. your the manager so you decide if you think he is useless this is what you do......

Off it.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Steve285, gizzmo and Al Svanberg like this.