Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: what an unrealistic game

That's not new. Theses freakin bots are OP.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Pro
    Im glad i dont encounter this! although i would have tried harder to beat that bot, score asmany goals as possible!

I just had exactly the same thing happen to me a few mins ago. Im in my first league and have average team quality of 20.5 and lost to a team with 12.4 its completely unrealistic and has occurred twice from 10 matches, but im moving on even though it seriously hampers efforts to remain league leader

Not a new. Look at my sencond ghost team going on the last CL match. Opponent very low (1 pt in CL so far), first match ended 6-0 for me, MC as goalkeeper (dribbler!), gks as central defenders, dl dc as forwards, a mix of dml, dr, dc, dmc as the 4 midfielders.

I was as you see losing 0-1 with 80% ball possession and a tons of shoots. He scored on the only one action the sistem generated in the first half. The fact that in the end i pulled out a victory is simply because i switched from offensive to superdefensive (yeah) and clicked on the counter, getting in also one more mc. So i pretty much did the opposite of what any brainless normal coach would do in that situation.
    I'm sure i wouldn't have won otherwise. here it is, make a laugh.

EDIT: all of my players are 23/24 Q apart the 3 stars being 19.

Neymarjr likes this.

damn those smart ass bots.. thx for your support guys
    GL

Wtf??????? sticky this **** so the smartass DEVs see this. I don't understand this bot **** at all. Why even have bots? I see few leagues in 1 server have bots and they could of put the active teams in the same leagues.

Rookie
    Why you still spend cash on this game? LOL

I have wasted/imnvested 3 x $100 US in 3 days and this game is by far to expensive a hobby. How do I terminate my account beofre I terminate my personal savings...LOL., it was a drug for 5 days but now I feel it ´s all about Tokens, which is money, skills comes second...

Dreamer
    I had a league and cup game today. I wasn't able to watch either, in fact I've only just got online to find that the bot took out a key player in the 8th minute and beat me 2-1.

As I was unable to sort out my team between games I had a weakened team, minus my key player and lost that too. The player that was autosubbed for the key player got a red card on 7 minutes so I have a 2 match suspension and a 3 day injury thanks to that bot.

I don't know which is worse, bots or abandoned teams. What is a bot doing in level 5 anyway?

Changing your tune slowly. nice!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast