Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: what an unrealistic game

what an unrealistic game

Im playing a match against this bot robot. What should have been an easy win turns out to a loss of 1-0. He has no quality in his team whatsoever. I have a ball possession 70% + he has 2 injuries (not replaced!) and I still couldn't score a single goal. On top of that he injures a player of me AND 3 of my players receives a yellow card. I can't believe my eyes. I've never seen such an unrealistic before.

what an unrealistic game-3.jpgwhat an unrealistic game-2.jpgwhat an unrealistic game-1.jpg

lol some of my friends complained too about bots lately for exaclty same reasons I can't confirm, i only have real players on my league this season
    Neymarjr likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

What a load of ****... If this sort of thing happened to me when I was playing this game in the earlier levels, you probably would not of seen any of my posts on this forum today. This is disrespectful to the active managers out there.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

lol lose against a robot ... =))))) is funny but it`s way too unreal !

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What a load of ****... If this sort of thing happened to me when I was playing this game in the earlier levels, you probably would not of seen any of my posts on this forum today. This is disrespectful to the active managers out there.
    One of my friend have draw 3 matches against noob bots, he have almost his entire team 6★ lol
    what an unrealistic game-y-u-no-guy.jpg

Addicted
    i love when people who pay so much for this game lose against ****teams
    herdo and les215 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    6★ players doesn't mean token buyers dude I have 6/7★ players and never bought any token

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Some players have earned lots of tokens by watching videos, completing surveys, downloading stuff and signing up to a few things through the third party companies. I've had over 400T in a season before.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Adi
    Banned
    sa ma pis pe jocu vostru de cacat din care vreti doar sa stoarceti bani si va folositi de toate mijloacele sa ne dati in cap unora dintre noi, eu recunosc va injur, aveti un motiv in plus

sa va iau familiile in pula la toti de la Nordeus si la toti care va ingenuncheati la ei pt cativa tokeni, sa va dau muie si sa va trag pe pula
    vreti traducere?

let me take a dump (****) on yout stupid game, you only want to make money out of it and you're using all methods to ruin some uf us, ( I curse you every time a reason more towards me)

to all nordeus guys and to those who sell themsellves for a few token more....**** you, blow me you ****ing ****s....translation

****ing assholes
    valentin pndl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neymarjr View Post
    Im playing a match against this bot robot. What should have been an easy win turns out to a loss of 1-0. He has no quality in his team whatsoever. I have a ball possession 70% + he has 2 injuries (not replaced!) and I still couldn't score a single goal. On top of that he injures a player of me AND 3 of my players receives a yellow card. I can't believe my eyes. I've never seen such an unrealistic before.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	3876Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	3875Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	3874

Hmm, probably because you both played with similar formation... Also, he could have used defensive mentality with counterattacks (pretty effective if you ask me)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast