Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Promotion changes from 16th of October

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

[Official] Promotion changes from 16th of October

[Official] Promotion changes from 16th of October-promotion-changes-tw.jpg

Hi Managers

Starting with this Season, the number of teams that promote at the end of every Season will change from the Top 7 to the Top 8 of each League group. Remember that the Top 4 will keep qualifying for the next Champions League tournament, while the teams that end between 5th and 8th position will qualify for the next Super League competition we recently announced.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    9th position promotes sometimes ?
    If yes, also playing in Super league ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    9th position promotes sometimes ?
    If yes, also playing in Super league ?
    We strive to make the League as fair and competitive as possible, that's why on rare occasions some teams may level up or stay in the same level despite their final position in the ranking. This is to make the League a fair competition for all Managers in the game.

It will continue to happen, but that does not affect teams who play CL or SL. Only Top 4 teams will go to CL, and only 5th to 8th will go to SL.

thanks for the answer

And I really wanna stay positive, but the SL is pointless.
    Lets be fair, in every league there are 3-4 managers active. Max!
    Position 5-8 are teams without manager. So why a new competion? Nordeus should make a competition for active managers. Dont matter what their position is in the league.
    I guess Nordeus has data of members who are really active
    Bunzo and Matteo de Clemente like this.
    WZAWZDB!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    And I really wanna stay positive, but the SL is pointless.
    Lets be fair, in every league there are 3-4 managers active. Max!
    Position 5-8 are teams without manager. So why a new competion? Nordeus should make a competition for active managers. Dont matter what their position is in the league.
    I guess Nordeus has data of members who are really active
    That's not true... I played two seasons fulled with friends, all active. Two of our FA-member have a strong season now, they have ~6 active managers.

Maybe you need more friends at your level to get more active managers at your leagues...
    dave1311 and AmExodus like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

agree
    Barry, in higher levels there is more competion (not quality) in those positions by managers who are active but don't have enough sources.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-21-2016 at 10:10 PM.
    pcmacdaniel and dave1311 like this.

We strive to make the League as fair and competitive as possible, that's why on rare occasions some teams may level up or stay in the same level despite their final position in the ranking.
    Moi, what exactly does it mean ?
    That the program recogizes that a team with 5*-6* players, finishing 8th, is doing that on purpose (what we call tanking in the forum) so promote him
    while a team with 4*-5* players tried but didn't make it so it's staying in the same level ?
    I know, it's the deeper waters of T11 but we can keep it between us
    cookizzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    That's not true... I played two seasons fulled with friends, all active. Two of our FA-member have a strong season now, they have ~6 active managers.

Maybe you need more friends at your level to get more active managers at your leagues...
    Ofcourse if u are in a league full with friends they will be more active.
    In my FA is everybody active, I kicked everyone out who wasnt . Now i have 6 full active members.
    In my six seasons of T11 i have leagues where is 1,2 or 3 active players. Maybe in higher levels there are more, we will see.
    I had so many friends the system could not handle it anymore, much of the friends were not showing up in upcoming matches, only thru popup.
    Have deleted like 100 of them now. But lots are still in my list
    I still am addicted to the game but its sad to see that (in my opinion) maybe 10% is active
    WZAWZDB!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    Ofcourse if u are in a league full with friends they will be more active.
    In my six seasons of T11 i have leagues where is 1,2 or 3 active players. Maybe in higher levels there are more, we will see.
    I had so many friends the system could not handle it anymore, much of the friends were not showing up in upcoming matches, only thru popup.
    Have deleted like 100 of them now. But lots are still in my list
    I still am addicted to the game but its sad to see that (in my opinion) maybe 10% is active
    I'm always happy to see newer managers enjoying the game!!!

At the higher levels, most managers are active. What often happens in the league, is teams stop trying when they learn that they can't finish in the top 4. So my 1st meeting is often a 3-1 type game, then the 2nd one is like 7-0. Super League however, will give teams outside contention for the top 4, incentive to try to promote. Before SL, it hurts team more to finish 5th-7th, than 8th-14th,

I think its important to differentiate between "not watching matches" and "being inactive". Several managers don't watch there matches, but there training bonuses, win bonus, etc... are high, if not on max. Sometimes it's obvious, like when Nik faced that 8* Juve squad that never attended his matches, other times it isn't. There is also, "the tanker" whom looks like an abandoned team, but is really a manager that's losing on purpose to increase there quality and/or stockpile rests. Sometime the tanker (The Dragon at The Bottom of The Table) will come out of hibernation in an attempt to troll those competing for a league title and/or Champions League spot.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 09-23-2016 at 04:40 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast