Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Transfers System: Q&A

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Wino's View Post
    Am I missing the point of this direct transfers or what ?
    Why cant we bid on players from the next level up ?

I have players in my team ranging from 132 - 139 now obviously I'm looking to offload the lower ones for higher ranked ones but not much point if I cant go higher than I already am
    Wino what level are you ?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    I bid for a player thinking it was for 2 tokens but about 8 vanished is that normal as i just wanna make sure ?
    When you make an offer, there's a line with a cash value and a token value. That was the part that said 2 tokens, right? You need to offer at least 6 tokens to make the bid. If he accepts, you lose all the tokens. If he doesn't, you should get it all back, but it's a pretty good offer for someone who doesn't buy tokens.

Apprentice
    Cheers Aaron it makes sense now

Wino what level are you ?
    Level 23 Paul

Just had my first offer for one of my players. He is 24yo and is 39rated. His market value is 2.8M. The player offered 2.1M plus 0 tokens. Pretty quickly rejected it.

Apprentice
    I bid for a player thinking it was for 2 tokens but about 8 vanished is that normal as i just wanna make sure ?
    That is because the extra 6 tokens goes into the pocket of the Organiiser!!

I think this system may succeed on the following reason.
    (I just sold a ML for 2 tokens)
    If you r thinking of selling that player, and an offer comes in with tokens, better take it than nothing. On the other hand the buyer is the one that suffer cos he got to pay additional 6 to 8 tokens above what he bids.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Rookie
    hey what kind of rule is thing. they should make it like the real thing. we should be allowed to bid from any team in any league rank and also for any star player. we should be allowed to bid for the best.
    and another problem is that my friend has 4 and 5 rank players but when i go to bid page they only show 1 and 2 star players. what the hell. make it like the real thing instead of this funny rule.

Apprentice
    Cheers Aaron it makes sense now
    But the Organisers have a problem with elementary mathematics!! Refer to my other thread Commision for Negotiations.

On the hind sight "Negotiations" offer an opportunity between Open market bidding and Scout players.
    For OM, you are not sure if you are able to get your player and may go into a frenzy bidding war that waste lots
    of tokens w/o getting yr player.
    For Scout, you are sure of getting your player and definitely 6 star but cost 50 T
    For Negotiations, the price is slightly cheaper, maybe less than 20T, get yr player but maybe only 5 star..also of course depend on seller.

From the seller pt of view, I will definitely sell if he is not "damn bloddy good", cos there will be a time when u want to offload in OM and u receive ZERO token. Make sense?
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12