Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Transfers System: Q&A

New Transfers System: Q&A

Ok since none of the moderators or managers opened a topic like this it's clear that I should do it again.

Let's write a Q&A to test how does this transfer system work.
    If anyone has tried any of those below, please reply and inform us

Q: Can we make bids for the players of any team? I tried all kinds of players 3-5 stars but I can't
    A: ...

Q: If we bid to a player at the "Negotiations" window are we going to lose this amount of tokens that we bid? If not there should be a different icon there.

Q: How can we put a player on the transfer list or something like this? (If not available) Is Nordeus planning to add it in the future?

Thanks.

Apprentice
    I can only answer the last one. Players close to going to the next star level are automatically placed on the list. Look at the players on the list and they will all be at the top of the 5 star range, I believe.

For the first one, the option was there for me for other teams in my league, but I didn't make any bids.

For the second one, I think we lose that many tokens only if the bid is accepted. 6 is a bit much for me.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    1: You can bid for every player who is on same server with you but he can't be bigger then 5* for you.
    2: You won't lose anything if he will reject your offer but till he will accept or no your offer you won't be able to use that tokens/moneys on something else, they will be like "blocked".
    3. Not sure how is going, they should explain better this system but I think there appere all players who got a negotion offer.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

1 - No you can't bid for any player you want from any team, it's work just with 5 stars player who will be a 6 stars player by winning 1 point .. and you can't choose a player from your friends team .. the list is updated automatically.

2 - No you will not loose your tokens .. it's written that if the manager didn't accept your offer tou will receive back all the tokens you bid for the player .. it's not like the other kind of bidding whan you loose your tokens without getting the player.

3 - you can't put a player in the negociation list by yourself .. it's done automatically when your player will be a 6 stars by receiving 1 point ( for example i'm on level 4 now wich mean that my 5 stars player has 39 .. if one of my pkayers has : Defense (39.8) / Attack (40) / Physics (40) .. that mean he will be a 6 stars player when he reach 40 in defense .. that player will be automatically put in the negociation list but you will not see it until you receive an offer for him .. !!!
    FC DüTçh

Season 5 .. Level 4

League : 1st (1) / 2nd (2)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by DüTçh Mân View Post
    1 - No you can't bid for any player you want from any team, it's work just with 5 stars player who will be a 6 stars player by winning 1 point .. and you can't choose a player from your friends team .. the list is updated automatically.
    1 - Not true, I am able to make an offer for 4 star players in the middle of their star level from teams in my league and a different CL group.
    Last edited by Aaron Ramsey Tiong; 11-30-2012 at 11:19 AM.

I'm able to make offers for players from 3 to 5 stars

Am I missing the point of this direct transfers or what ?
    Why cant we bid on players from the next level up ?

I have players in my team ranging from 132 - 139 now obviously I'm looking to offload the lower ones for higher ranked ones but not much point if I cant go higher than I already am

IF another player bid more than me and i lose,can i get my tokens back?

On the other side,if the owner doesn't accept the offer and 24hrs is over,the deal of transfer is done or not done?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    1 - Not true, I am able to make an offer for 4 star players in the middle of their star level from teams in my league and a different CL group.
    Yeah you're right .. i just cheked this out now .. thanks for it
    FC DüTçh

Season 5 .. Level 4

League : 1st (1) / 2nd (2)

Apprentice
    I bid for a player thinking it was for 2 tokens but about 8 vanished is that normal as i just wanna make sure ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast