Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Black Cobra

Thread: Unwanted friendlies!!

Question Unwanted friendlies!!

Is there any way to stop friendly match invitations without removing all my friends?? I have had idiot people schedule friendly matches just before some of my biggest league matches and as a result have been removed from my friends list however I would like to think that an option to turn friendly invitations on or off at certain times during the season would be a much better solution than not accepting friends in order to stop unwanted friendly invites.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

U can now cancel the friendlies in the fixtures screen. Just yesterday I did cancel one just like this. If not make sure ONLY your friends are under your friends in this game!
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

I know personally i refuse all freind requests due to the issues of freindly matches. Especially when rivals in a champ league ask. Nothing stopping them from fielding a second team when they friendly me just before they play me in the league.
    NTNK likes this.

Actually friendlies are a terrible idea !!! there is now supposed to be 3 hours between games but only a couple of days ago i had a second match start within 5 minutes of a first match finishing. Friendlies should be "with the agreement of both managers" In order for a friendly to proceed you should opt in - not opt out!!! friendlies should not be granted as standard but not played until both managers agree!!!

@ july: you should add how to avoid friendly match in your guide:

if you have 4 match in the next 24h, Nobody can schedule a friendly match with you, so get an abandon account or sup acc set 3 friendly match and cancel them once a day.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015