Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By diamondya
  • 1 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is it possible to play this game without a Face Book account?

Is it possible to play this game without a Face Book account?

?????
    Last edited by Charles George; 10-15-2016 at 08:44 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes with google + account
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ok - thank you
    I'll look into that.

Why do we need to be stuck with google or facebook to play Top 11?
    i dont understand it...
    we should play Top 11 , nothing to do with other 3rd party companies...
    smk fc likes this.

I agree completely.
    To be honest, as I have neither of the above, - and don't really want either, = unfortunately I don't think I'll be playing this game.
    I'll stick with virtual manager instead.
    Last edited by Charles George; 10-16-2016 at 10:15 PM.

Apprentice
    Recommend3d to. If u one day changed your phone or whatever, the savegame is binded to your facebook .that way u dont lose it.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondya View Post
    i dont understand it...
    Maybe because they got tired of people losing accounts all over again. I guess is a pain in the a** to try and solve thousands and thousands of complains from players who lost their accounts because they lost their devices, they changed it, etc. I don't see what's the problem as long you can create for example a GMail account and use is straight and only for Top Eleven and nothing else.

I also agree with you! I haven't tried yet recently but as far as I know on mobile devices you can log without any account and your account will be bound to your device and you can later assign it to a gmail or fb account as you please.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by diamondya View Post
    i dont understand it...
    U can play as a guest,but don't complain if u will lose ur account

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    If you install Top Eleven on your device and chose the "Play as guest" option, the details of the account will be bound to the device's IMEI.

You can play Top Eleven without hindrance but if something happens to the device, something irreversible (terminal damage, get's stolen, etc), you will lose your account as there is no way to access it on another platform (Mobile or Web).

To prevent that from happening, Nordeus implemented several ways to link your account data and have it accessible on other platforms. They are the following:
    1 Link with a Facebook profile - The only cross-platform compatible social network.
    2 Link with a G+ (Google+) account - Exclusive for the android platform and not accessible via Web.
    3 Link with a Apple "Game Center" account - Exclusive for the Apple (iOS devices) and not accessible via Web

NOTE1: By Web I mean via web-browser, through either TopEleven.com or Facebook.com.

Once the Top Eleven account has been linked to either (or all) of the above, you will be able to access it on other devices/platforms. (Exceptions may apply as I further explained for each option)

Something that you should keep in mind.
    • Linking your Top Eleven account with a Facebook profile is PERMANENT! No unlinking after the fact. No turning back.
    • Your Facebook name will become your in-game name and the Facebook picture will be displayed in your Club profile.
    • Same goes for Google+'s gamer-id - If your account is logged in via G+ the name and avatar of the account will be displayed in your Club profile.
    • If your Top Eleven account is linked with Facebook but also with G+ or Game Center (or both), you will then be able to unlink/disconnect from the G+ and/or Game Center account.

NOTE2: Each of the above mentioned social network accounts can hold only one unique Top Eleven game account. You can have the Top 11 account linked with all of them at once though.

NOTE3: If you have already created a Top Eleven account through playing the app on Facebook and want to go mobile as well, you simply have to install Top Eleven on your device and make sure that the proper Facebook profile has been logged in to the Facebook app on your device. Start up Top Eleven and the game should either automatically detect that there is a Top Eleven account associated with the Facebook account in the FB app or you will have to simply pick the Facebook log-in option at the title screen.

NOTE4: If something happens to your FB account (gets deleted or otherwise) you won't be able to access your Top 11 account any longer. But if your Top 11 account has been linked to not only FB but also to either G+ or Game Center, you will still be able to access it, only from now on you will have to use the appropriate mobile device.
    LeManiaque likes this.