Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Just won the league in my first full season, log in today to find...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    I'm looking at my records. I began tracking player value drops due promotion when I was at level 6.

I see that my teenaged players all lost over $1M of their values. For example, a 19-year-old MC went from 9.20 to 7.79 when he reached 20 years old. The older players, on the other hand, don't lose much. The 27-year-old DC went from 3.14 to 3.04.

When I reached level 18, the player values reached 100M. Between levels 18-33, the values for the players don't raise very much season-to-season, peaking out at 113M. It remained at that value between levels 33-38 until April this year, when Nordeus made some pretty noticeable tweaks to the game, they increased the values of top players to 127M.

So yeah, there is a curve there in the first year and a half. But afterwards, you'll get so much cash that you don't know where else you can spend it.
    Actually, in my experience, the highest values of top young players in those levels around 18 to 33 is 114M, not 113M.

Just captured this screen from my level 33 team.
    Just won the league in my first full season, log in today to find...-value-114.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just won the league in my first full season, log in today to find...-value-114.jpg  
    Last edited by cookizzz; 10-17-2016 at 03:22 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12