Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque
  • 4 Post By nash123
  • 2 Post By Perry Sih

Thread: AM is still a joke~

Addicted

AM is still a joke~

i was winning 1:0 (score at 12min) vs a same LV team at league, who will be the one flighting the title with me....
    at 45... AM said "good job, let go out all attack and finish the job" and that is 1:0.... 60 min.... opposite score (i didn't change formation)
    and at 87....my AMR got yellow and then i saw corner ....so...that mean a sure goal for opposite... and yes, i am right...that is 2:1 now.... and at the end of the report... the AM said.. "it is not our day" ----> really?? during the game, he just said "good job, let's go out all attack and finish the job"........ so now that team has 5 pt away from me... ( and i have 17 shoot, 7 on target ... plus 64 % vs 36% possession... he had 11 shoot, 5 on target.... my GK save 3 while his save 4...... but the supper funny thing is....my GK rate 7.1... while his rate 6.4....and the AM report said " Nikita Yesipov (his GK) was too good for our players) + i sub my AMC at 63 min.... AM said...good job for Takaya Murata (my AMC).... but he didn't even do anything.....)

AM is still a joke...either during the game or the report ....
    amorist hrid likes this.

Famous
    Yeah, that's what everyone is saying in that other thread about the AM going crazy... or was it that other other thread about how silly the AM is?

/jk, I hear ya, only one of those threads was on the front page....
    amorist hrid likes this.

The whole game is a big joke...

Look at that: My wife could watch 135min (of 180)... today at halftime, she had a disconnect and can't log in again. I don't know what, because we had full LTE... but I/we can't log in for around 2 hours.

My wife made a 3:0 on aggregate in more than 135min... and really wanna tell me, she lost it AT HOME with 75% possession in only 14min?
    AM is still a  joke~-wife1.jpg

AM is still a  joke~-wife2.jpg

AM is still a  joke~-wife3.jpg

Now she is out, because of the BS... very thanks to Nordeus.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    The whole game is a big joke...

Look at that: My wife could watch 135min (of 180)... today at halftime, she had a disconnect and can't log in again. I don't know what, because we had full LTE... but I/we can't log in for around 2 hours.

My wife made a 3:0 on aggregate in more than 135min... and really wanna tell me, she lost it AT HOME with 75% possession in only 14min?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wife1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	72479

Name:	wife2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	72480

Name:	wife3.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	72482

Now she is out, because of the BS... very thanks to Nordeus.
    That's rough. I've seen several epic collapses in real life football games too.

Here are the most epic comebacks (or epic collapses) in the history of soccer:
    Football's Greatest Comebacks | ShortList Magazine

You are not alone.
    Jasobuh5 and Adam Andrei like this.
    Season 71, Level 61