Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Nordeus Manipulating Game in Favor of Worse Teams?

sorry bt i mean match win bonus $$.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasobuh5 View Post
    *VENT*
    I can not tell you how many times I have played a team that is at least 15-20% worse than mine and lost... by A LOT. I'm talking completely slaughtered 7-0 with my players ratings dragged through the mud. It's especially frustrating since I take lots of time to train my players (usually more then the required 2 or 4 sessions) and check my opponent's formations/tactics and format mine appropriately so often it's a borderline obsession. I'll usually even have majority possession percentage (home and away) due to fan support, regardless of if I attend the game or not. The part that bothers me the most is the Match Overview will simply state "We failed to stop him" or "It simply wasn't our day."

Sure, I understand that these things happen from time to time, but it has been happening so much more frequently as of lately.

I enjoy playing this game, improving my team and meeting new people, but this is getting ridiculous. What gives, Top Eleven!?
    Can say the same thing about my team.
    Iam playing the 7th season now and there were no problems with playing against weaker opponents. Until this season.
    I ve got quite a good team, the best in the league by overall quality (starting lineup is about 114% overall). Previous five seasons my team league record was close to 26-0-0...
    And its not a problem to lose a game or two to underdogs, but man, this season, my team strugling game in and game out. Played 7 matches in the league, 4 games in CL and 5 in the Cup:
    1 league game: scored late to tie the game with 50% weaker opp, strait red card in the first half.
    2 league game: lost to an opp 15% weaker, the score was 1-0, but it was a one way street and i was not near a goal.
    3 league game: classy win 6-0.I thought that this is it....
    4 league game: i was destroyed by a team 30% weaker 1-6. Well theres no problem of loosing 1 or 2 goals but 5???? And yes, iam also reading this forum, i was using the best counter-t and faild so badly. Are u kidding me????
    5 league game was very close till the end, won 3-0 with the first goal scored at 75 or so. 25% weaker opp.
    6 league game was a total joke - 50% weaker opp, the best formation, huge bonuses and i was trailing 2-0 at the half. Changed the formaition in the second half, all in attack, with only 3d left and scored 5.
    7 league game was a disaster, was trailing the hole game but 2 late goals saved the day. The opp was 40% weaker.

In the CL tied one game and won the game with a 90m goal against 60% weaker opp.

The bonuses are there, the conditions and morale are very good but now i cant win a single game without going to the late minutes with much more weaker players...

Donating every first day of the season to buy 3 or 4 scout players and not using transfermarket. After a huge 1-6 loss bought another 115% dmc but of the things will go the way they are going now i dont think that this game will worth the time to spend...

Sorry for my english guys and the last thing to say ( i dont know is it important or no) - most of my opps not managing their teams live, autosubs and so on...

it's 11 games played in the league so far, and still there's no easy wins for me. Yesterday scored the equalizer on the 90 min to tie the game with 35 % weaker opp. I've had 40% bonuses, watched the game live, had a good formation and my squad was well rested....

I ve noticed that my team struggling only against weaker teams this part of the season. Had 3 games in the cup against very strong opponents - 8 to 1 goals f/a.

Nordeus Manipulating Game in Favor of Worse Teams?-image.jpgNordeus Manipulating Game in Favor of Worse Teams?-image.jpg

My top eleven (actually not playing this formation - 4-4-2,4-1-4-1, and 4-1-2-2-1 are my best options before the game).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12