Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HoofDaddy

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Brand new players with high levels?

Brand new players with high levels?

I have been playing Since May 2016, and I am just now a Level 7, gaining a level every session. How come there are other Level 7's that just founded their club a couple days ago?! How on earth are they doing that?? I figured I am playing the correct way and taking my time and slowly leveling up like your suppose to or am I doing it all wrong?

It's so frustrating earning my tokens and going to bid on a player (DR) that I have desperately needed for a long time, then getting outbid (Round 22+, I gave up) by a brand new player that was founded 2 days ago. HOW?!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    He isn't a new player. You can't start from lv 7 and even if it was possible, it would be much harder (without enough money, facilities, fans or sources).
    A possible scenario I can think is that he was playing as a guest (from his mobile device) and then connected his team with a fb account.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    He isn't a new player...
    That's right - he can't level up faster than once per season. You must be seeing a wrong founded date. Either a visual glitch, or like nikolgiorgos suggested the Manager probably linked to Facebook, or came back after being inactive, on the date you are seeing.

I think he just rejoined T11 after 70+ days hiatus. He has bonus 20 Tokens so...

Actually here's the truth when you rejoin T11 after 70+ days hiatus :

Your team will join a new league at the same level as the last time of your 70th consecutive day of hiatus (his club will be deleted)
    So for example if you leave your club at Level 4, you might rejoin at level 4 or better if your team gets promoted during your hiatus

Upon rejoining you'll get :
    20 Tokens
    Boosters, 5 each
    Brand New Squad + 6*Striker

Easter Egg : IF you play on FB, the surname of the 6* player is as similar as your FB surname

(In my case, My 6* Striker is Alfian Himawan while my FB surname is also Himawan)
    Last edited by CM-16; 10-28-2016 at 12:09 PM.

Can confirm, just did this on my wifes facebook.
    CM-16 likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Jeeves said
    Accounts are no longer deleted for being inactive. If you are inactive for too long, your team might be reverted to level one and used to form a fair level 1 League, when there are not enough teams available.
    No resources are lost. Only your stadium and all buildings will be reset.
    here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...t-new-one.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html