Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Youth academy - load of rubbish!

Dreamer

Youth academy - load of rubbish!

I got 2 new players from my youth academy yesterday. The donkey DMC was sold instantly at 10% over his market value whereas the other fella (ST) had a pretty good debut.

4 goals
    9 form
    MOM
    3 Skill points.

I'd stick a photo up, but for some reason it's not letting me today.

so youth academy is good?
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Que?!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Dreamer
    This was a response to all the posts moaning about the youth academy, I've got great players each time and made money by selling the useless one.

yeah.. i'm tired hearing those moaning and complains.. they judge and complain before sign the players

my academy is awesome
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Dreamer

This guy is phenominal! Check out his stats:

Youth academy - load of rubbish!-academy-star.jpg

I'm still happy with my academy. This is the same player mentioned in the OP of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    This guy is phenominal! Check out his stats:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	academy star.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	4295

I'm still happy with my academy. This is the same player mentioned in the OP of this thread.
    Theres a big difference of opinion on the youth academy, for me the token youths are not worth it, I normally play with a bunch of 6*/7* players with some power training, To get one of these academy players to scout level and not forgetting to add the special ability, It's going to cost me in the region of 250T minimum, for the same price I could do either of the following, buy 5 scouts or buy a scout and power train to 8* or buy a young 5* player from the transfer market and add special ability and get him up to 7*./
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Theres a big difference of opinion on the youth academy, for me the token youths are not worth it, I normally play with a bunch of 6*/7* players with some power training, To get one of these academy players to scout level and not forgetting to add the special ability, It's going to cost me in the region of 250T minimum, for the same price I could do either of the following, buy 5 scouts or buy a scout and power train to 8* or buy a young 5* player from the transfer market and add special ability and get him up to 7*./
    you might be right, but who cares of quality when your youth scores like a machinegun? i lost count of 7* sts doing 10 goals in 30 matches. This one up here is well worth what it costed several times then a scout level which performs less. In the end, what matters is winning and scoring and not how nice is to see red stars all over

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    you might be right, but who cares of quality when your youth scores like a machinegun? i lost count of 7* sts doing 10 goals in 30 matches. This one up here is well worth what it costed several times then a scout level which performs less. In the end, what matters is winning and scoring and not how nice is to see red stars all over
    Is it me or do lower quality players seem to put more effort in compared to their 7* or 8* counterparts?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast