Thread: How do I recive my free tokens for the "Win Token" category?

How do I recive my free tokens for the "Win Token" category?

Heya.

I just tried making a account on the Western Union-thingy, and it said I needed to make a account with correct info, which I did. And then I was suppose to get 23 tokens within a minute. Well, 30 minutes later and not a single token. So how does this work? How do Top Eleven know that I regged there etc? Or do I need to do something else to get them that I might have missed?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I completed sometime ago and it's working, try to wait more or check your facebook credit balance maybe they gived your fb credit that ofert is from facebook from what I know.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Nope. Nothing on my FB either. How do Top Eleven know that I regged there? I don´t sign in there with my FB. I just put in my info and adress etc.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    They can't know (TopEleven)
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

If they can´t know, then how will I ever get the 23 tokens for registering on W.U?

Is this all a scam or what? I´ve even put out money on the Kinder-thingy and was suppose to get over 80 tokens after that but none. And still none from Western Union. The only one I´ve gotten was for a survey I did. So 1 0uta 3. Wtf is this? Are they trying to scam people or what?

Visit this link for further information: FREE TOKENS problem on Facebook : Nordeus Support

This way, you will send your complaint correctly and receive earned Tokens.

Rookie
    More like a scam. I did 7 different surveys and i have only one of the surveys rewarded me with 12 tokens.