Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: SA, Skillpoint or Scout?

SA, Skillpoint or Scout?

Hi!
    I want to hear suggestions about one thing.
    Which is the most effective ( the best ) way to make your team stronger?
    Buy a scout? ( 69T and 105M )
    Train a fast trainer ( He gains about 120+ with hard training "old version" ) Fast trainers are J.Ask (ST), H.Hallik (DMC) and A.Prieto (DR).
    Making SA, using green packs...
    Training the best goal scorer in team ( 30 games, 50 goals ) , but he is 5* and gains 40+ per hard training.
    Or wait for recommended players?

All the suggestions are welcome and maybe you have more ideas how to spend tokens the best way...

Picture about my team:

SA, Skillpoint or Scout?-aaa.jpg
    SA, Skillpoint or Scout?-bbb.jpg
    Last edited by k1tb; 11-01-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1) it depends from your sources.
    for example if you managed to save those 69 T for some seasons or you can get them easily by farming or buying token.
    Is this the T you want to buy extra, only for this ?
    Also, how many greens do you have ? can you get some daily free from vids ?

2) What are your targets for this season ?
    What q have your opponents ?
    * because I can see your team has some good q
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Because I leave in Estonia, then I can't watch ANY videos and can't get no free greens. At the moment I have 0 greens. I am thinking buying them or just buy an scout or something.
    My league opponents are weaker than I and I think I'll win league this season, but in CL, in next round I'll play with same Q team as I am...
    I want to win CL, but it's gonna be hard, there are also 112%, 110% and 107% teams and I'm only 104%...

Lets say, that I buy like 200 tokens, what would be the best way to use them?

Looking at the condition of your team buy green packs ?

Next game will be in 12+ hours

Famous
    If you have a poor form player, a scout is a gamble but could be overnight boost to the team. Edit- I meant recommended player, scouts are even more costly.

Otherwise, I think the smart choice is green packs training the fast trainers on your main squad. It will improve the squad quality, and you can be smart about how you train their skills. Unless you have all levels of training drills, it also has benefit of increasing your training level, which is like a long term accelerator for team quality and value.
    k1tb likes this.

1- all depend of your siuation now.

In the case you are, the best option, and say this after win 13 consecutive CL's per level, is to oversize the differance of your team vs th other obtainng greens to train only the speed of these players that can be determinant till, if posible 9-10* level.

You have a good team for what I see, will be good if you check at your players contribtion and you focus the greens in these 2-3 that can be important and help yo to win, and this dont mean only a ST o so that scores, if you have a DC that is often MoM, or for example looks good this DR you have called A. Prieto, and hen 1-2 + that, as said, can score for sure "if" despite visually have a equal Av.Q. you have the speed skill in your favour when the live match is played and the game do the simulation of the actions and 1 vs1's.

A scout really, can be a fail, and can change the internal dynamic of team, making play bad others, as this option exist, I do not reccomend you lookng the "good team" you have actually. Is a good base to do a great season ending.
    Last edited by khris; 11-01-2016 at 08:11 PM. Reason: keyboard fail.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    your team can do it.
    Keep the token for next season.
    Write to formations and tactics about your next .K.O. games, to see we can help with some good advice.
    nitiznath and k1tb like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html