Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By LeManiaque
  • 2 Post By dragonjm
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: Match time same as +6 rest refill

Famous

Match time same as +6 rest refill

Match time same as +6 rest refill-screenshot_2016-10-27-15-53-27.jpg

Screen shot you can see team had a match within 3 minutes at the same time as +6 condition should be added. I couldn't find in the FAQs what happens, the exact order. Obviously it's frustrating trying get 99 condition for match time, and to not waste the 6 condition that should be added. Nordeus should make it clear what happens in the FAQ and in the game on that training screen. It would be great if there a few minutes after a match in that case so you could adjust, for example if a sub was at 99 for match but wasn't used, a few moments to train him after match so his 6 condition aren't wasted.

I have had 2 cup legs and 1 league match already with this headache.

Ps- part of this issue is the match count down is in minutes, training refill has second. So when the match times says 6 minutes and refill says 3:15, which will happen first... ? Shouldn't have to bet if rests will beat the 3 minute lock out.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 10-29-2016 at 06:26 PM.
    cookizzz and Subject 117 like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Rookie
    IF

1º 6% refill
    2º game starts
    = you get the 6% before the game

1º game starts
    2º 6% refill
    = you get the 6% in the end of the game
    amorist hrid and Subject 117 like this.

Famous
    ^^^
    Correct I think, thanks for the basic input. I didn't think the +6 disappeared if you were busy in a match (though that's not clear in official stuff either)

The problem is when you cannot tell which will be first, as in the second vs minutes ( 3.15 until rest added "3" minutes until lock out [since '3' can be anytime 3:00-3:59]). It's not precise enough to determine in cases like I've described. I was switching between the physio and match countdown pages trying to see which ticked down a minute first, a bit absurd, a big frustration.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 10-30-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Rookie
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind some kind of counter that shows how many +6% gains you'll get before the next game. That would solve it.

What I do is train the bench to 93% and have the starting lineup and drills selected. Then I have the Physio Center open to see the rest timer. When the timer is at about 5 seconds I go back and hit the "start training" button.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    ^^^
    Correct I think, thanks for the basic input. I didn't think the +6 disappeared if you were busy in a match (though that's not clear in official stuff either)

The problem is when you cannot tell which will be first, as in the second vs minutes ( 3.15 until rest added "3" minutes until lock out [since '3' can be anytime 3:00-3:59]). It's not precise enough to determine in cases like I've described. I was switching between the physio and match countdown pages trying to see which ticked down a minute first, a bit absurd, a big frustration.
    I think all games start as :00 (seconds)

Health @same time the game starts

I forgot where i saw this discussion but need to know what happens to the 6% that comes at the same minute or during game is going on? Do our squads get it or does it get wasted?

hrid (football wizards)

Famous
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...st-refill.html

It's frustrating, but don't think it's wasted. I thought some instances it came only after I restarted the app.