Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By José Carlos Matias
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque
  • 1 Post By José Carlos Matias
  • 1 Post By kreedo

Thread: game keeps disconecting

game keeps disconecting

hey guys, my game keep disconecting all the time, i experimented difrent browsers, a tablet and a smartphone and is the same everywere...since last 2 or 3 days is getting really anoying...anyone with the same prob?
    Gert Funck likes this.

bump....this doesnt happen to no one here?????? only me?????????

Famous
    One of my association mates is having trouble. There are posts about this new Low Memory thing, I can't use a PC to play via Facebook right now because of that.

Ultimately you'll either have to contact support out wait it out. Reinstalling, clearing cache, basic suggestions. You can try using Facebook games, or the old version of the web version

the thing is that the same happens in my tablet and on my phone...is getting impossible to play this........on pc it happens more times true and i get the low memory popup, but on android devices shouldnt have the same prob, right?
    Gert Funck likes this.

I play this game on my PC..... I have more than enough memory on here for any tin pot game. I get repeated 'LOW MEMORY' messages..... asking me to restart the game. Its very annoying & getting to the point that I will be leaving the game if no solution is found soon
    Gert Funck likes this.

and today was impossible....switching from tablet, to smarthphone, to laptop....the game doesnt worn anywere.....i bet this is to do with associations.....dang this is anoying......weird is this is going on for the last 4 or 5 days...befor that no probs at all.....something fishy going on here........and more weird is that almost dont see anyone complaining about it