Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Why Mourinho ?

Quote Originally Posted by xingular View Post
    I can't believe it! A discussion about a photo!

Trully: barcelona is always a secondary team for this kind of things...

Guardiola is OK, all his experience is with Barcelona, now in Bayern Munchen whe can be able to see how "good" is.
    Mourinho has experience (and wins) with more than three teams.
    It's easy to understand, except for this complexed fans...
    Totally agreed.

One is proven and the another one haven't...

Is He?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    YEP they are
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

to each his own. everyone has their own opinion. for me, Mourinho is simply one of the top coaches in the world. who can boast having won 3 of the top leagues (England, Italy, Spain) in the world with 3 different sets of players? who parachuted in to Chelsea and just swept the league under him in just his 1st season in charge to bring Chelsea's 50-year wait for a league trophy?

SAF must be heaving a huge huge sigh or relief when Mourinho left Chelsea. But I suspect he will be quaking again if rumours of Mourinho returning to Chelsea next season are true =p

Guardiola achieved much with Barca, but you have to consider this. Any side with Messi is always going to be there abouts right? You put someone of lesser quality with a quality side such as Barca, 70% you will succeed. Its the mentality and playing style and quality of players at Barca which set the foundation for Pep. Not disregarding his achievements though, but it will be interesting to see how well he does at Bayern next season (that said, Bayern is also like the Barca of the Bundesliga). Only then will he be considered one of the best.

Note: Pep only knows how to play one style, i.e. attack and attack and attack and score more goals than the opponent. Mourinho on the other hand knows how to mix it and tweak the playing styles according to the opponent. That for me is the clincher.

Quote Originally Posted by dylankoh View Post
    to each his own. everyone has their own opinion. for me, Mourinho is simply one of the top coaches in the world. who can boast having won 3 of the top leagues (England, Italy, Spain) in the world with 3 different sets of players? who parachuted in to Chelsea and just swept the league under him in just his 1st season in charge to bring Chelsea's 50-year wait for a league trophy?

SAF must be heaving a huge huge sigh or relief when Mourinho left Chelsea. But I suspect he will be quaking again if rumours of Mourinho returning to Chelsea next season are true =p

Guardiola achieved much with Barca, but you have to consider this. Any side with Messi is always going to be there abouts right? You put someone of lesser quality with a quality side such as Barca, 70% you will succeed. Its the mentality and playing style and quality of players at Barca which set the foundation for Pep. Not disregarding his achievements though, but it will be interesting to see how well he does at Bayern next season (that said, Bayern is also like the Barca of the Bundesliga). Only then will he be considered one of the best.

Note: Pep only knows how to play one style, i.e. attack and attack and attack and score more goals than the opponent. Mourinho on the other hand knows how to mix it and tweak the playing styles according to the opponent. That for me is the clincher.
    Agreed. As we can see, this season barca win without their head coach....

Mourinho is by far the best coach in the game and it makes sense to put him on the cover of a football managers game

Can Mourinho win the Cups in Topeleven without buying tokens???

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by QuocBao View Post
    Can Mourinho win the Cups in Topeleven without buying tokens???
    Impossible :]

Why !!!???

Just he's the best

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345