Thread: This is unfair or i call it a cheat .

Apprentice

This is unfair or i call it a cheat .

How can I loose three times in a row to smaller teams ? 60% 65 % and 70% defeat a stronger team with a percentage of 98.5%.
    Player are motivated . Next match is a champions league opponent has a present age of 68% . Yeah I'm authomatically waiting for a defeat .

Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

What were your tactics and what were theirs?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    What were your tactics and what were theirs?
    My last opponent used 4-4-2

Mine was 4-5-1v

I changed to 4-1-2-1-2 still nothing

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    It's not all about the formation, you need to use the right tactic and the right arrows for it
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

Wrong tactics against 442

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavel Zelene View Post
    It's not all about the formation, you need to use the right tactic and the right arrows for it
    Yeah AML/AMR attacking arrows

Don't look at the AvQ. you can have a full 6* team, but these have internal programming, with limits, of contribution, positive-negative impact in players that are next to, +/- impact in defensive labours or appearing in attack.

If you can add a screen capture with the page of the team stats, this that have the info' of goals assistances and MoM, then I can maybe suggest you something.

Basically always is the same, when a 6* team looses is because the manager put all attention in the stars, and do not test players or discard, and you have to take into account that you can have 2 exact players, and if are exact ST's one can score 40 goals in a season with 5* and the other 3 with 8*.

there are min/max. of effectiveness, agressivity, etc insid the internal programming of every player.

Add the capture if you can to take a look at the team contribution per player.