Thread: GK attributes

GK attributes

Does Arial Reach matter that much to the GK? In 1:30:00 hours, I'm about to get this GK with 79% Arial Reach and 85% rushing out, with 1 on 1 stopper, and good stats. Should I get him?

Famous
    If you need to replace your Gk, and his quality and cost are in line or a bit higher than your average player, he sounds like a fine choice. Good form is important, but he might play 9 for old team and 6 for you, or vice versa.

Some will say each skill is only cosmetic, has no real effect, some will say aerial reach is important if he's going to defend lots of corners. We don't really know what is important, especially with individual skills.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

If you have good aerial defenders and play a lot of attacking football where most of your opponents chances are on the counter, sign him, if not, wait.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    If you need to replace your Gk, and his quality and cost are in line or a bit higher than your average player, he sounds like a fine choice. Good form is important, but he might play 9 for old team and 6 for you, or vice versa.

Some will say each skill is only cosmetic, has no real effect, some will say aerial reach is important if he's going to defend lots of corners. We don't really know what is important, especially with individual skills.
    Thank you, sorry for late reply, the thing is that I didn't bid on it and got a new GK by a Transfer Deadline day a few days later.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    If you have good aerial defenders and play a lot of attacking football where most of your opponents chances are on the counter, sign him, if not, wait.
    Thanks. You could scroll up to the other reply of what happened.

Apprentice
    Gk most important i feel is their form during big games i.e similar quality opponents. I dont put too much into ratings or statistics.
    A 88% Gk can have form=8 while a 115%GK have form of 5 during big games.